Time to Play

Chef Jim

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh bliss! Oh bliss and heaven! It was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh! It was like a bird of rarest spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. "

From my favorite movie, I'll be impressed by the person who gets it.

A Clockwork Orange

My B word better have my money/Through rain, sleet, or snow/My whore better have my money/Not half, not some, but all my cash/'Cause if she don't,/I'm gonna put my foot in her ass.

Oh. You know, there are days I really hate this job. This is not my best work, not by a long shot. Oh, sure, a few murders and a couple of rather lovely explosions. I would hardly call it a rousing success, but what the hell? I'll be back.

Oh. You know, there are days I really hate this job. This is not my best work, not by a long shot. Oh, sure, a few murders and a couple of rather lovely explosions. I would hardly call it a rousing success, but what the hell? I'll be back.

I don't know it, but it reminded me of this one....

"My job consists of basically masking my contempt for the !@#$s in charge, and, at least once a day, retiring to the men's room so I can jerk off while I fantasize about a life that doesn't so closely resemble Hell." Well, you have absolutely no interest in saving yourself.

I don't know it, but it reminded me of this one....

"My job consists of basically masking my contempt for the !@#$s in charge, and, at least once a day, retiring to the men's room so I can jerk off while I fantasize about a life that doesn't so closely resemble Hell." Well, you have absolutely no interest in saving yourself.

American Beauty.