Sale items at The Bills Store

Typically most jersey's that are for sale on The Bills Store website are ex Bills (see Losman, Crowell) but they are also offering a Kawika Mitchell jersey for sale. Am I to read into this? I'm not trying to start a rumor but I have heard that he is not happy in Buffalo and has been a bit of a distraction in the locker room. I'm also not saying this guy is a stud but he is a decent player and we are already short of depth at the linebacker position so I hope we keep him.

Let him go then if he's not happy....We want to make sure we have a really happy team (just like the Sabres). Besides, I think Ellison is on the verge of a pro Bowl season.

I want some of what Baumer's drinking (or smoking). <_<

# change

Probably #55, his old number with the Gints, now that Crow is gone...

Or it could be the fact that they dont sell as many Mitchell jerseys as they do others and need to get rid of some invintory?

Players get a cut when one of their official jersey's sell. It's one of the the reasons the prices are so high. They usually only discount jerseys that are no longer valid...

As for my source, I know Terrance McGee's agent, he is a local person who represents multiple Bills and I was told this during the middle of last season (Mitchell's discontent that is). I'm sure multiple Bills besides Mitchell were upset after starting 5-1 and finishing 7-9.

Again the only reason I brought this up is because his jersey is discounted at The Bills Store, it nows makes sense that he is probably switching his number to #55 after Crowell's departure. I'm sorry for shaking up the hornet's nest.

As for my source, I know Terrance McGee's agent, he is a local person who represents multiple Bills and I was told this during the middle of last season (Mitchell's discontent that is). I'm sure multiple Bills besides Mitchell were upset after starting 5-1 and finishing 7-9.

Again the only reason I brought this up is because his jersey is discounted at The Bills Store, it nows makes sense that he is probably switching his number to #55 after Crowell's departure. I'm sorry for shaking up the hornet's nest.

We'll let it slide this time, just don't use your car as supporting evidence in any claim :thumbsup: