Report: Cutler to 49ers

tt34

And farther down in the article

"

In Buffalo, newly signed wide receiver Terrell Owens was seen getting into an altercation with Bills quarterback Trent Edwards during a charity Ultimate Frisbee tournament. Onlookers overheard Owens could yelling "Throw me the [expletive] frisbee! I'm open!" while getting really close to Edwards. Owens was later seen throwing popcorn in Edwards' face before storming out of the facility where the event was being held. Edwards and Owens could not be reached for comment. "

Classic!!

Wanna bet Trent checked down?

In Buffalo, newly signed wide receiver Terrell Owens was seen getting into an altercation with Bills quarterback Trent Edwards during a charity Ultimate Frisbee tournament. Onlookers overheard Owens could yelling "Throw me the [expletive] frisbee! I'm open!" while getting really close to Edwards. Owens was later seen throwing popcorn in Edwards' face before storming out of the facility where the event was being held. Edwards and Owens could not be reached for comment.

:thumbsup:

In Buffalo, newly signed wide receiver Terrell Owens was seen getting into an altercation with Bills quarterback Trent Edwards during a charity Ultimate Frisbee tournament. Onlookers overheard Owens could yelling "Throw me the [expletive] frisbee! I'm open!" while getting really close to Edwards. Owens was later seen throwing popcorn in Edwards' face before storming out of the facility where the event was being held. Edwards and Owens could not be reached for comment.

If you want to believe it...check the calender.

PTR

Yes it is. Why wouldn't you believe something like this?