Dare to Dream...Again?

You guys give me a lot of credit for trying to make something up like this.

But to make it even more interesting, here's some particular's:

- We have offered a 4th and a 6th rounder for 1 year of service or a 2nd rounder for 3 years of service.

- and there are 2 more teams fighting for him as well, for now.

Get over the collective negative and jump aboard the collective positive. We are in the midst of having the best offensive talent ever assembled on our team. We are about to shake it up for the old timer. You have to believe Buffalo!

Or continue shooting down any glimmer of something extraordinary happening for us, and keep wearing your "I hate life" t -shirts.

Get on the love train gentlemen, cause it's coming.

Chuga Chuga....I'm on the train!!!!

Get it done....that would be awesome. I hope your right. That would be beautiful.

PS...he's not a newbie....he joined in 08! Thats all I need to know!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All other stuff aside...would you rather have Gonzo for a couple(?) productive years and lose a #2 pick or draft a TE with that pick? Really, think about it.

I'll take option#1 because the FO would either A) NOT draft a TE with that pick B) draft a complete bust C) just fail at developing the TE

The fact that you named Parrish and not Steve Johnson* as components of our "explosive" offense leads me to believe that your fandom is for sh-t.

*Hey, remember during preseason when he had to wear "Steve Johnson" on the back of his jersey because Spencer Johnson got S. Johnson? How funny was that sh-t?

Anonymous Source...

Edwards, TO, and Evans placed a phone call to Gonzalez, urging him to come aboard?

- I understand the natural penchant to discredit validity w/ no print source, but the source is solid.

- I am new to this forum, am a serious fan, and have no angle to mislead my fellow fans.

Every other AFC East team is stocking up w/ defensive talent (Miami - kind of) and we counter move potentially with an over the top offense. Evans, TO, Gonzo, Reed, Parrish, Jackson, and Lynch? Are you kidding me? With these men in place the onus falls upon Shonert to put together the money game plan. How happy would this guy be?

Who knows how this will all play out, but it made me feel good to know that the Bills brass is even more serious then we imagined about making a run at a more than respectable season.

What gets me more excited about this, is that signing Gonzo isn't a move to fill seats, they did that w/ TO, so this has to be about making a serious run at the championship. For Ralph, ourselves, and the city. More importantly, before both Ralph and the team are gone.

Dare to dream...

+1 For Caps and Punctuation.

Usually these posts are hard to look at - this one is just hard to believe. :rolleyes:

+1 For Caps and Punctuation.

Usually these posts are hard to look at - this one is just hard to believe. :rolleyes:

HaHa, I was thinking the exact same thing!

(In my head)

Hmm, flimsy source. Sounds like a glorified rumor. Geeze, no post history. But wait! This doesn't look like it was written by a three year old with Tourettes. Hmmm. Boy, he even formatted for a bullet list. This has credible written all over it. But I'm going to make myself disbelieve him.

Guest dog14787

The impression I'm getting is Kansas City doesn't have plans on trading TG and why would they? A young QB needs a good TE so in my opinion it doesn't even make much sense, good TE's are to hard to find. I realize the Chiefs are rebuilding but we are talking about the best TE in the game.

On the other hand I mentioned in another thread recently that the only way I thought TG may consider coming to Buffalo was if Trent Edwards called TG and convinced him.

We can all hope and pray for miracles I suppose :rolleyes:

Oh wait ... it says that the Bills REALLY want Gonzalez ... I believe it ... I mean if he said that the Bills were interested ... or that they wanted Gonzalez, I would think it's Bull ... but since he says they REALLY want him ... well ... that's different.

I wonder if Felton Huggins will give up the number 88?!?

1. Go :rolleyes: yourself.

- We have offered a 4th and a 6th rounder for 1 year of service or a 2nd rounder for 3 years of service.

2. How could they set the conditions you've mentioned which specify the years of service. Is KC going to wait 3 years to get their draft picks?

I would suspect it would be that KC gets the 4th & 6th this year and then, if he were to play 3 years, they would get an additional 2nd rounder at that time. Perhaps KC would have to send their 4th & 6th that year back to Bills for the 2nd?

Get over the collective negative and jump aboard the collective positive. We are in the midst of having the best offensive talent ever assembled on our team. We are about to shake it up for the old timer. You have to believe Buffalo!

Or continue shooting down any glimmer of something extraordinary happening for us, and keep wearing your "I hate life" t -shirts.

Now if only the Bills had a solid veteran offensive line to give Edwards time to throw :rolleyes:

On another note it looks as though the Patriots will sign Jason Taylor, gnite trent

Why are they giving up different amounts? Trades don't happen that way. The Bills would make a deal with KC to aquire his rights, and then they would be able to renegotiate a deal. KC's compensaion would only be for whatever is left on TG's current deal. After that, compensation to KC would not be determined on the length of any deal. If not, why wouldn't the Bills make the deal for the lower picks, and then sign him to a longer term later in the season

Anonymous Source...

Edwards, TO, and Evans placed a phone call to Gonzalez, urging him to come aboard?

- I understand the natural penchant to discredit validity w/ no print source, but the source is solid.

- I am new to this forum, am a serious fan, and have no angle to mislead my fellow fans.

Every other AFC East team is stocking up w/ defensive talent (Miami - kind of) and we counter move potentially with an over the top offense. Evans, TO, Gonzo, Reed, Parrish, Jackson, and Lynch? Are you kidding me? With these men in place the onus falls upon Shonert to put together the money game plan. How happy would this guy be?

Who knows how this will all play out, but it made me feel good to know that the Bills brass is even more serious then we imagined about making a run at a more than respectable season.

What gets me more excited about this, is that signing Gonzo isn't a move to fill seats, they did that w/ TO, so this has to be about making a serious run at the championship. For Ralph, ourselves, and the city. More importantly, before both Ralph and the team are gone.

Dare to dream...

This is probably true but my guess it was before TO signed with the Bills.

There is only one football and limited number of Offensive plays. look at the problem Dallas had with TO and the number of balls that were going to the TE. The bills will take a TE in this draft (somewhere) but I doubt Gonzo is coming here.

How about some OL and some Pass rush and another RB and some real LB' s. I am not worried about TE.