Richard Seymour's wife plays dirty too.

Beerball

From late Jan, but I dint hear about this.

I know this has nothing to do w/ the post but don't you think a professional football player could do better than that! I can't stand Brady but atleast he locked down one of the hottest women on earth! Seymour's wife looks like she belongs on a corner somewhere!

I know this has nothing to do w/ the post but don't you think a professional football player could do better than that! I can't stand Brady but atleast he locked down one of the hottest women on earth! Seymour's wife looks like she belongs on a corner somewhere!

To be fair, by all indications she has a good personality.

Did you come across that, Beerball, during a search for Lynch?

:unsure: good question and supposition! Axually I was looking to see how Seymour spelt his last name so I could redicule him in the "name 5 things you'll see during Monday night game" thread.

From late Jan, but I dint hear about this.

"...and charged with two counts of second degree lynching in connection to an assault at a New Year's Eve party in Richland County."...

:rolleyes:

I always though that getting lynched...was kinda final. And certainly above the level of an assault charge...but there was that wrist injury reported by the EMTs.

what is second degree lynching?

According to SC:

South Carolina law defines second-degree lynching as "[a]ny act of violence inflicted by a mob upon the body of another person and from which death does not result shall constitute the crime of lynching in the second degree and shall be a felony. Any person found guilty of lynching in the second degree shall be confined at hard labor in the State Penitentiary for a term not exceeding twenty years nor less than three years, at the discretion of the presiding judge."

wikilinki

Oh come on now, give her a break, I mean she probably didn't have time to put her make up on,

and fix her hair up and all. I think that if she did have time to do this, she would be really hot,

well........

That's what I was thinking when I saw the photo.