Greggo/Prioleau IV

This is getting ridiculous. First Buffalo, then Washington, onto Jacksonville and now New Orleans. Don't we need to separate these two?

Hey man, maybe Gregg knows something the rest of the NFL doesn't. Or not.

This is getting ridiculous. First Buffalo, then Washington, onto Jacksonville and now New Orleans. Don't we need to separate these two?

Could be dangerous, like separating sub-atomic particles from a nucleus. No telling what could happen. Look at what happened to Jerry Lewis when Dean Martin left......

Greggo's best work as a coach was as the D-coordinator with the Titans...this was before his beloved Prioleau man love affair began. Greggo has a nice streak of getting fired with Prioleau by his side, i think its time for them to just "be friends".

He's grooming the next Jerry Gray.

I think this comment is the winner.

Aside from the fact that Jerry Gray was a quality player in the league for a number of years whereas PP's level of play never quite achieved the level of "average". In time he could be the poor man's Jerry Gray, which is obviously a tremendous honor.

So you're a Bucs and JP Losman fan? :wallbash:

I moved to Fla in 84. There were no sports bars or sat TV. I got to watch the Bills 2 times a year against the Fins. I had the choice of becoming a Fins fan or a Bucs fan. I chose the Bucs even though they were MUCH worse than the Fins because I could NEVER be a Fish fan. I was rewarded in 02. :D The Bills have ALWAYS been my #1 team & ALWAYS will be, but the Bucs are #2 on my list. I root for TEAMS not players, while I wish JP well, he is no longer a Bill.