8th grader suspended from school for...

One would think there needs to be something else here, that we haven't been told. I mean, maybe the kid was holding down other kids and farting in their faces, or something.

Can you REALLY suspend a kid from the bus simply because he farted?

Damn conservatives!

like someone said earlier, 15 is a couple years too old for an eighth grader, in most cases....i bet there is more to the story that we don't know about...i like how dad can't do better than jeans for a court appearance...if that is in fact what the picture is showing....

One would think there needs to be something else here, that we haven't been told. I mean, maybe the kid was holding down other kids and farting in their faces, or something.

Damn conservatives!

like someone said earlier, 15 is a couple years too old for an eighth grader, in most cases....i bet there is more to the story that we don't know about...i like how dad can't do better than jeans for a court appearance...if that is in fact what the picture is showing....

As it said, the school is a last chance for kids who have been kicked out of other schools. He gets kicked out of here, he is out of the school system all togther. Now, i was dying reading that article

As it said, the school is a last chance for kids who have been kicked out of other schools. He gets kicked out of here, he is out of the school system all togther. Now, i was dying reading that article

You think they have to resort to sticking a cork in this dude, to get him to the end of the year?

Damn conservatives!

Actually more of a liberal agenda (no smoking....err farting in public places)

In the picture of him and his dad, he looks like he's dropping one. :nana:

That is very perceptive of you.

When you read the entire story, it is very easy to tell what really happened. The kid is most likely the culprit of the fart. He is only at the school because he was a trouble maker to begin with and now there is more trouble. One look at the father tells you that there are going to be some awful smelling farts coming from him and his offspring. Even a skinny kid like that can drop some real bombs if they have that kind of gastro-intestinal lineage.

Now imagine you're the bus driver. You have drawn the short straw and are in the process of transporting the punk kids to their punk school. You are already on edge from these punks, you're not even smart enough to use the word "stink" in a sentence and one of these punks rips one out that makes the paint peel off the bus walls. You've had enough and kick the kid off your bus.

In the big picture a fart is not really a big deal. Yes, if it were a cow fart or that of another mammal it would contribute to global warming. This is a human fart so there is no long term problem, only a short term smell. The bus driver probably should have either just let it go or maybe retaliated with his own chili-for-lunch induced counter attack.

Was is a rash decision? It probably was. But it is still understandable.

In the picture of him and his dad, he looks like he's dropping one. :D

I thought the same thing!!! :thumbsup:

Mingia, look at the key ring on dad's hip! He's gotta be a janitor somewhere! (I bet Bildo probably speaks to him to make him feel better about his job.)

I thought the same thing!!! :thumbsup:

Mingia, look at the key ring on dad's hip! He's gotta be a janitor somewhere! (I bet Bildo probably speaks to him to make him feel better about his job.)

I thought I held the rights to "mingia" on this board? :D