Bills-Pats

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this helps in a way with planning the Two Bills Drive Home Opener Tailgate X. We now know the opener should be the following weekend, and not on Monday night. And I doubt we'd get a Sunday night game so soon after a Monday night game. So Bills fans, mark Sept 20th on your calenders and plan on being at Hammers Lot.

Or we will get two away games to start season.

I am asking for first two weekends off anyways.

Just heard the Bills are going to get one home game this year...the one in Toronto. The NFL is taking the TO show on the road for 15 games. Ralph thinks he can make more money this way.

What I meant is I am gaurenteed 4 games a year 5 if the play the giants, I see 2 against the Pats and @ against the Jets every year plus any sundaynight/Monday night games By making the Pats/Bills a monday night game I am losing the ability to watch the Bills play another team on MNF. So for me it would ROYALLY SUCK :thumbsup:

Quit whining and go to a sports bar like everyone else. I'm a Pats fan living in Buffalo so I deal with the same thing, atleast you get to watch good games with good teams every week whereas I get stuck watching games like when the bills got beat 9-3 by the 49'ers

Perfect timing for NE again with the Bills being without Marshawn. The Pats* won't have to worry about our running game so they can double up Evans and TO. More NFL scheduling to favor the Pats* and make Marcia's return that much more pretty. I am sure the main focus all night will be on Marcia's return and his new wife, and TO might get a mention or two. I can hear Tirico and friends now......."Tom Brady gets my vote for comeback player of the year."
Yes because we've beat you the last 11 times all thanks to the NFL's scheming, its all a conspiracy, we never would have won any of those super bowls if the NFL hadn't doctored the schedule so we could get past the mighty Bills