Toronto trying to get more games from Buffalo

Sorry, can't provide a link, but I was sent a survey from Rogers since I bought tickets for Toronto, and part of it was asking about pricing because they are trying to get 1 pre-season and 2 regular season games for Toronto in 2010, 2011, and 2012. $99 per seat would be the cheapest each year for those three games, in the upper deck. No discount for pre-season.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, can't provide a link, but I was sent a survey from Rogers since I bought tickets for Toronto, and part of it was asking about pricing because they are trying to get 1 pre-season and 2 regular season games for Toronto in 2010, 2011, and 2012. $99 per seat would be the cheapest each year for those three games, in the upper deck. No discount for pre-season.

did it say that specifically they wanted more games or were they referencing those years they have 1 preseason and 2 regular season games already paid for and wanted to know new ticket prices since they bombed this year?

i think its far more plausible they are discussing what to do for the games purchased for those years as opposed to new ones, base off of what you said - unless they say specifically we are looking at PURCHASING 3 more games from the bills...

Ted Rogers died for those of you who are un aware. There isn't a huge movement as of now to bring them there. Tannenbaum didn't have the financial where with all that Rogers did.

'F' Toronto. They can stick to watching a piss poor hockey team...they don't need our bad football team, too. If they're bored with the Loafs, let 'em watch more curling.

did it say that specifically they wanted more games or were they referencing those years they have 1 preseason and 2 regular season games already paid for and wanted to know new ticket prices since they bombed this year?

i think its far more plausible they are discussing what to do for the games purchased for those years as opposed to new ones, base off of what you said - unless they say specifically we are looking at PURCHASING 3 more games from the bills...

Ted Rogers died for those of you who are un aware. There isn't a huge movement as of now to bring them there. Tannenbaum didn't have the financial where with all that Rogers did.

From past articles, they currently only have one regular season game per season. Part of the survey specifically said and asked that if they get an additional those last three seasons, would we be more likely to purchase tickets.

Guest dog14787
C'mon Ralphie, keep 'em in the Buff.

Its a survey so I wouldn't get to worried about it, probably just gauging peoples interest in case the proposal ever came up in negotiations. This is just my opinion, but I believe Ralph Wilson will always do everything in his power to keep the Buffalo Bills in or near the city of Buffalo.

Besides, Two games in Toronto probably makes the Organization as a whole more profitable and stable, especially in our nations time of economic hardships.

Let the Canadians foot the Bills, geeesh :thumbsup:

Scan it in and attach it Jack since some are treating it like Skooby's reports about a friend of a friend who met someone in a bathroom or some such nonsense.