Season Tickets

bobinaz

Question for you season ticket holders. I know I'll probably be asked "Why?" but here goes. My son and I are thinking about getting a pair of season tickets for this year. I live in Arizona and he is in western NY. When do they go on sale and how do you get to pick your seats? I have read in the past that they have a day where you can go to the stadium and choose that way. Still they still do that? What sections are the best to select from?

I haven't been back to the Ralph in several years. So a little help here would certainly be appreciated. Thanks folks.

They haven't had that select-a-seat day in a few years as I recall...last one I remember was Jason Peters' rookie year..it always coincided with open mini-camp

As far as best sections...you could have dozens of different responses

Last time I remember there being 'Select A Seat' was 2004 when I upgraded to my club seats. Your son you said is in WNY, have call the ticket office and ask if they'll give him a tour of what's available. What they should do then is set up a time to meet at the stadium with him, and take him around to some of the various sections with seats available. That way he'll get an idea on what the different views are like.

There's also the views from the seats here. It sucks compared to the previous version they had, but will give you an idea.

You'll find what is available is lower bowl corners and end zones, and in the upper deck corners and like row 30 and up in the middle of the upper deck. Don't even dream of 40 yard line lower bowl

He may have a chance with lower 40yardline becauce of all the people that are done with the Bills . :wallbash:

For what its worth, I am looking for a partner for my seats in the Jim Kelly Club. I have 4 seats in the sixth row at around the 10 yard line closest to the tunnel end zone.

My deal with my former partner was that I got the home opener and then he chose the next two games. In teh event there was a home playoff game, we would each get two tickets. If anyone interested send me a pm and I will give further details.

Rockpile corners are great value. I love my seats.

PTR

Great value yes.But avoiding getting stabbed and dodging the countless security gaurds heading to that section gets annoying.

The last time I sat in the rock pile was at the Atlanta game that Spikes tore his leg up.They had to remove a guy in a STRECHER.A guy that was way too drunk and wanted to fight with my brother because he was wearing his Redskins hat.The guy wouldn't give up.And about every 20 min another fight needed to be broke up.

So I say go to the rockpile at your own risk.Cheap seats but not worth it IMO.

Great value yes.But avoiding getting stabbed and dodging the countless security gaurds heading to that section gets annoying.

The last time I sat in the rock pile was at the Atlanta game that Spikes tore his leg up.They had to remove a guy in a STRECHER.A guy that was way too drunk and wanted to fight with my brother because he was wearing his Redskins hat.The guy wouldn't give up.And about every 20 min another fight needed to be broke up.

So I say go to the rockpile at your own risk.Cheap seats but not worth it IMO.

i sat in the rockpile for the giants game last year, got barf on my jacket from a drunk girl sitting a few rows back, she was a giants fan of course...

Last time I remember there being 'Select A Seat' was 2004 when I upgraded to my club seats. Your son you said is in WNY, have call the ticket office and ask if they'll give him a tour of what's available. What they should do then is set up a time to meet at the stadium with him, and take him around to some of the various sections with seats available. That way he'll get an idea on what the different views are like.

There's also the views from the seats here. It sucks compared to the previous version they had, but will give you an idea.

We are in row 12, sec 230 in the Paul McGuire Club. Nice view and the heated seats still work :thumbsup: Plus we have the overhang over us for about ten more rows. Rarely do we get any rain or snow in our face as most weather patterns come from the SW. Off to the side of the Bills bench but with binocs can see what is going on but more importantly, close enough to scope out the cheerleadres :unsure: The club inside has tables and plenty of TV's, some showing other games or major sporting events. Good food (Ilike the beef on weck) and beer, wine or hard drinks are available. Extra bucks but it's worth it to me.

I just renewed my Miami Hurricane tickets. I sit on an aisle, no more than 20 feet from a rest room and a beer booth, directly across the field from the Jumbotron.

They sell beer @ college games????

I am always confused about this too. When I went to the NCAA tourney they did not sell any beer. They do not sell any beer at UB. But my friend said when he goes to Pitt football games they sell beer. I think the rule is that if the stadium/arena is off campus they could sell booze. They do not sell it at the tournament because I think the NCAA put a rule in about that.

Maybe it's up to the individual universities? I know there's no alcohol allowed @ PENN STATE's Beaver Stadium, and the state cops and LCB guys are usually going 'round looking for underage drinkers in the lots, where you can drink 'til the game starts.

Precisely the same reason I don't purchase beer when I attend Bills games.

If I remember correctly the beers at the Hurricane games go for 7$, A can of fosters is 12$.