Season Tickets

bobinaz

I have seasons in 201 in the rockpile - and I know that I was thinking of switching to a family friendly section, because every time I take my fiancee with me, I wind up shoving drunk guys out of the way as they're falling down the stairs or catching someone else's girlfriend as she gets plowed into a wall...

I have seasons in 201 in the rockpile - and I know that I was thinking of switching to a family friendly section, because every time I take my fiancee with me, I wind up shoving drunk guys out of the way as they're falling down the stairs or catching someone else's girlfriend as she gets plowed into a wall...

Mine were in 204, second row before I gave them up a couple years ago. Same story as you too.

The beauty of those sections is you don't have to stand all game long like in the lower bowl corners and end zone

They haven't had that select-a-seat day in a few years as I recall...last one I remember was Jason Peters' rookie year..it always coincided with open mini-camp

As far as best sections...you could have dozens of different responses

wrong...122 is the RIGHT answer

He may have a chance with lower 40yardline becauce of all the people that are done with the Bills . :beer:

Nahhh a great number of them have not been Bills fans for a while and have just got season tickets so they can buy a number of extras for scalpers getting a 'finders' fee". Some even brag about it saying the sales to opposing fans for just a couple of games pay for season tickets even though they sell the other tickets 'at a loss'.