Uh-oh

Beerball

I think that by the time this Internet thing really hits full stride, people will stop speaking, because it's certainly making it easy for nimrods to misinterpret any statement you make.

For example:

"Terrell Owens didn't ask for blue cheese with his wings order."

Story next day:

"OMG, Owens conclusively sides with the blue-cheese is for celery camp, because he didn't put it on his wings."

It's so easy.

Hardy was interviewed by a hometown TV station and had this to say about Owens:

“I welcome him with open arms because he’s going to help me,” Hardy told WANE-TV. “I’m ready for him to teach me everything.”

So much for the "controversy." :thumbsup:

“I welcome him with open arms because he’s going to help me,” Hardy told WANE-TV. “I’m ready for him to teach me everything.”

You didn't quote the whole interview ... Hardy then went on to say that if TO thought he was getting his number then he would pop a cap in his a$$.

I think that by the time this Internet thing really hits full stride, people will stop speaking, because it's certainly making it easy for nimrods to misinterpret any statement you make.

For example:

"Terrell Owens didn't ask for blue cheese with his wings order."

Story next day:

"OMG, Owens conclusively sides with the blue-cheese is for celery camp, because he didn't put it on his wings."

It's so easy.

What???? TO doesnt like blue cheese? Who doesn't like blue cheese. What a jerk! Is ESPN following this? Get rid of this cancer, now!

Owens expects the Bills GM to handle getting him his #81 jersey.

His gonna be TOed when he finds out we don't got one.

Apparently everyone in Buff is afraid to report this.

:thumbsup:

Mingia dude, you didn't catch enough fish yesterday?

Like the saying goes, "give a man a fish he'll eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he'll keep starting TO topics for a week!"

You're killing me Mr. Ball. :devil:

man, that hardy guy loves to learn! i wonder if he ever does.