Interesting question on NFL Total Access

The question was - If you could take one player out of your division who would it be?

Ward said - Ray Lewis

Bruschi said - Ronnie Brown

Who would you choose and why?

My first thought was Brady but then I said Chris Kelsay for altogether different reasons. The guy hurts the Bills. he underperforms and is overpaid. The Bills improve by subtraction if they get rid of him. Just my thoughts.

The question was - If you could take one player out of your division who would it be?

Ward said - Ray Lewis

My first thought was Brady but then I said Chris Kelsay for altogether different reasons. The guy hurts the Bills. he underperforms and is overpaid. The Bills improve by subtraction if they get rid of him. Just my thoughts.

I'd like to take Jauron out of the divison, so can we expand that question to include coaches?

Bruschi is a douche bag. Of course he was going to say Moss is a better receiver than Owens but when he was pressed to play devil's advocate on Owens' behalf, he refused, saying Owens is "not his teammate".

Ward said - Ray Lewis

I would say those are 2 very good choices. Build the Offense around Ronnie, and the Defense around Ray-Ray.

Lewis would the the hands down leader of them team and nobody would question him. Ronnie never gets in trouble, goes about his business, which we all witnessed is very versatile.

However, if I was building a team for Buffalo...I would go (Fins OT) Jake Long and (Jets C)Nick Mangold. Hands down.

Bruschi is a douche bag. Of course he was going to say Moss is a better receiver than Owens but when he was pressed to play devil's advocate on Owens' behalf, he refused, saying Owens is "not his teammate".

Dude, what is with the sig line?

I would say those are 2 very good choices. Build the Offense around Ronnie, and the Defense around Ray-Ray.

Lewis would the the hands down leader of them team and nobody would question him. Ronnie never gets in trouble, goes about his business, which we all witnessed is very versatile.

However, if I was building a team for Buffalo...I would go (Fins OT) Jake Long and (Jets C)Nick Mangold. Hands down.

If I were picking one player to help the current bills team, there's only one answer. Tom Brady. I don't see how anyone could answer otherwise.