Another Mort Transcript

Is it just me or does he not even answer the guys question?

Andy( Albany, NY): Hey Mort, I'm a lifelong Bills fan and would like your thoughts on the Bills retaining Dick Jauron despite 3 straight 7-9 seasons, along with his coaching staff. It seem to me that the Bills coaches have no play-calling imagination. Don't you think its time for a change?

Chris Mortensen: Look, I'm very much on the record that the problem in Buffalo was not Tom Donahoe, wans't Mike Mularkey, isn't Dick Jauron. Why did John Butler run away? You can figure this out but I do think stability is important. If Donahoe hadn't been fired, Mularkey would have stayed and you would be a playoff team by now. Hopefully,it happens for you next year.

Mort continues to discredit himself. Mort is an absolute JOKE. In Donahoe's final year, he himself said this:

"if there's a better owner in the league, I'm not sure who it is."

So he gets fired, justly, and suddenly the whole problem is Ralph?

Joke, Joke, Joke.

Has Donahoe worked in the NFL since being fired?

If someone would just pose the right argument to Mort on the record, he'll stammer his way into oblivion.

so Mort just wont come right out and say "Ralph Wilson is the reason the Bills will never win"?

also

LOLOLOL at "If Donahoe hadn't been fired, Mularkey would have stayed and you would be a playoff team by now"

Yeah, nothing about how Donahoe wouldn't have been fired if he hadn't been a lousy piece of :lol: .

Donahoe's Greatest Hits:

http://community.foxsports.com/blogs/patmo...Top_Ten_Gaffes2

Mort=JP

The guy is gone, leave him alone and move on with your life Dingo! JP is the exact opposite of Mort. He has always conducted himself in a professional manner and been a stand up guy through everything he was faced with from this org.

As a matter of comparison it would be more accurate to proclaim Mort=Dingo :lol:

The guy is gone, leave him alone and move on with your life Dingo! JP is the exact opposite of Mort. He has always conducted himself in a professional manner and been a stand up guy through everything he was faced with from this org.

As a matter of comparison it would be more accurate to proclaim Mort=Dingo :lol:

:lol::lol:

On Mike and Mike and this morning Mort was saying that the coaches didn't want T.O. and Wilson forced him on them. Then I hear reports from others saying the exact opposite. I think Mort is just trying to stir up trouble.

:lol::lol:

On Mike and Mike and this morning Mort was saying that the coaches didn't want T.O. and Wilson forced him on them. Then I hear reports from others saying the exact opposite. I think Mort is just trying to stir up trouble.

And this perfectly highlights the reason for Mort's discontentment with the Bills. Prior to 2006, his buddy Tom Donahoe gave him inside info that made it seem like he was always getting the scoop. Since then, he's been left in the cold -- and his feelings have been hurt. The man has no clue about what is going on at OBD, and he is now getting scooped by Tim Graham and Adam Schefter. Remember, last week Mort reported that the Bills were out fo the running for TO. He's also reported now that TO was all Ralph Wilson's idea, when the insiders that REALLY know have said that it was Trent and Jauron that campaigned for TO.

It's a shame because I used to really like Mort.

Read Peter King - Trent Edwards got the ball rolling and DJ had no problem with it . . . in fact he encouraged Russ Brandon to pursue it . . . .

Peter King

This wasn't Ralph forcing the issue. I've lost all respect for Dolt, I mean Mort. He's wrong a lot more often than he's right - he oughta do the weather - being wrong this often, he needs the job security!!

Sorry Mrs. Losman

And this perfectly highlights the reason for Mort's discontentment with the Bills. Prior to 2006, his buddy Tom Donahoe gave him inside info that made it seem like he was always getting the scoop. Since then, he's been left in the cold -- and his feelings have been hurt. The man has no clue about what is going on at OBD, and he is now getting scooped by Tim Graham and Adam Schefter. Remember, last week Mort reported that the Bills were out fo the running for TO. He's also reported now that TO was all Ralph Wilson's idea, when the insiders that REALLY know have said that it was Trent and Jauron that campaigned for TO.

It's a shame because I used to really like Mort.

:blink::wacko: :wacko:

Yes, Mort, we all know that you're madly in love with Tom Donahoe. BTW, how well has ol' Tommy done since being canned by the Bills? What's that? No one has offered him a GM job since?

I guess the rest of the league just considers it unfair to have such a 'great' GM working for them, huh Mort?

More like RJ>Mort

Exactly my point. It is terribly important to update our (Thing that sucks)=(Latest QB bust) equation. whether or not JP was a good human being doesn't enter into it. I know JP is a good person, he just cleaned my yard.

Is it just me or does he not even answer the guys question?

Andy( Albany, NY): Hey Mort, I'm a lifelong Bills fan and would like your thoughts on the Bills retaining Dick Jauron despite 3 straight 7-9 seasons, along with his coaching staff. It seem to me that the Bills coaches have no play-calling imagination. Don't you think its time for a change?

Chris Mortensen: Look, I'm very much on the record that the problem in Buffalo was not Tom Donahoe, wans't Mike Mularkey, isn't Dick Jauron. Why did John Butler run away? You can figure this out but I do think stability is important. If Donahoe hadn't been fired, Mularkey would have stayed and you would be a playoff team by now. Hopefully,it happens for you next year.

Thats right we wemt from 9-7 missing the playoffs by one game to 5-11 bEcause TD felt a rookie QB whp spent 3/4 of the off season receoverin from an injury. Yeah TD was taking us far :blink: