JP update...lmao...

Read this on Profootball talk...article about how Leftwhich, Garcia, Losman and Grossman are getting no interest...

In a week that saw quarterbacks like Dan Orlovsky, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Chris Simms, and J.T. O’Sullivan secure gainful employment, former starters Jeff Garcia, Byron Leftwich, J.P Losman, and Rex Grossman can’t get a sniff.

So what gives? Though each of the latter quartet remains sufficiently skilled to secure a spot on a depth chart, no one is biting.

Garcia, while long in the tooth, has played well if not spectacularly the past two seasons. Leftwich looked good during his cameo appearances in 2008, despite that catapult-slow release. Losman looks like Adam Sandler. (That’s the only semi-good thing we could come up with about J.P.) And Grossman recently helped keep Jim Rome’s legendary “Rex Streak” alive. (DiMaggio is starting to get nervous.)

Each guy arguably is better than Wrong-Way Orlovsky, Fourth-Down Fitzpatrick, O’Crappy J.T., and the son of a Super Bowl winner who has thrown roughly as many passes as his dad in the past two years.

It makes no sense. Then again, not much about the free-agent market is making much sense to us now.

Haha, Garcia and TO re-united...in BUFFALO.

hahaha...

You must of closed your chapter of the Hamdan fan club.

Forget Hamdan. There's plenty of room on the practice squad for a project. I'd rather have Garcia (or even Losman) in case Trent can't cut it. The time to win is now.

hahaha...

Forget Hamdan. There's plenty of room on the practice squad for a project. I'd rather have Garcia (or even Losman) in case Trent can't cut it. The time to win is now.

Well there it goes, now the board is going to crash, the Chroise has been insulted........

Read this on Profootball talk...article about how Leftwhich, Garcia, Losman and Grossman are getting no interest...

In a week that saw quarterbacks like Dan Orlovsky, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Chris Simms, and J.T. O’Sullivan secure gainful employment, former starters Jeff Garcia, Byron Leftwich, J.P Losman, and Rex Grossman can’t get a sniff.

So what gives? Though each of the latter quartet remains sufficiently skilled to secure a spot on a depth chart, no one is biting.

Garcia, while long in the tooth, has played well if not spectacularly the past two seasons. Leftwich looked good during his cameo appearances in 2008, despite that catapult-slow release. Losman looks like Adam Sandler. (That’s the only semi-good thing we could come up with about J.P.) And Grossman recently helped keep Jim Rome’s legendary “Rex Streak” alive. (DiMaggio is starting to get nervous.)

Each guy arguably is better than Wrong-Way Orlovsky, Fourth-Down Fitzpatrick, O’Crappy J.T., and the son of a Super Bowl winner who has thrown roughly as many passes as his dad in the past two years.

It makes no sense. Then again, not much about the free-agent market is making much sense to us now.

Losman looks like Adam Sandler... thats not necessarily a good thing.

Leftwich wants a chance to compete for the starting job. That is why the Bills will not bring him in...

When Trent was drafted, J.P. was the declaired starter. The Bills are not afraid to bring in a QB that could chalange the status quo. The reason Leftwich is not here, is the same reason Leftwich was not brought in last year.

hahaha...

He cant go to the practice squad as he was activated all year last year.

When Trent was drafted, J.P. was the declaired starter. The Bills are not afraid to bring in a QB that could chalange the status quo. The reason Leftwich is not here, is the same reason Leftwich was not brought in last year.

Leftwich looked good in Pitt this year. I'd offer him a contract with him knowing he was the backup. If he takes it, great. If not, no harm, no foul.

I sincerely doubt Garcia would come here, especially with T.O. Remember when T.O. called him gay? Yeah. And he'll want to start, he's running out of time. My money says we see Garcia twice a year wearing green and white. Of course, my money also had T.O. going to Washington or Oakland, so I'm not very rich these days...