I just have to say this - SORRY

I love the BILLS team no matter what. I prefer to win but I'm not going to put down my team when they lose. It is not all Drew's fault there are many balls thrown to receivers that bounce off hands. Totally able to be caught. I would love for him to be more mobile and never be sacked. I also remember when Jim Kelly was struggling at the end of his career people were calling for his head.

This is a board set up so everyone can say what they want but in my lifetime I have never seen so many WEATHERVANES and BANDWAGON jumpers. Every team struggles. It is going to get better because it can't get much worse. Have Faith and SUPPORT your team. Positive thoughts people.

If you have the rose colored glasses I wear just put me on your ignore list. I can not hate any Buffalo Bills player and even after they leave the team they are still a Bill in my heart.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the BILLS team no matter what. I prefer to win but I'm not going to put down my team when they lose. It is not all Drew's fault there are many balls thrown to receivers that bounce off hands. Totally able to be caught. I would love for him to be more mobile and never be sacked.  I also remember when Jim Kelly was struggling at the end of his career people were calling for his head.

This is a board set up so everyone can say what they want but in my lifetime I have never seen so many WEATHERVANES and BANDWAGON jumpers. Every team struggles.  It is going to get better because it can't get much worse. Have Faith and SUPPORT your team.  Positive thoughts people.

If you have the rose colored glasses I wear just put me on your ignore list. I can not hate any Buffalo Bills player and even after they leave the team they are still a Bill in my heart.

96403[/snapback]

even OJ? or for that matter RJ???? :lol:

I love the BILLS team no matter what. I prefer to win but I'm not going to put down my team when they lose. It is not all Drew's fault there are many balls thrown to receivers that bounce off hands. Totally able to be caught. I would love for him to be more mobile and never be sacked.  I also remember when Jim Kelly was struggling at the end of his career people were calling for his head.

This is a board set up so everyone can say what they want but in my lifetime I have never seen so many WEATHERVANES and BANDWAGON jumpers. Every team struggles.  It is going to get better because it can't get much worse. Have Faith and SUPPORT your team.  Positive thoughts people.

96403[/snapback]

Read Bucky Gleason's article from Yesterday's Buffalo News - he sums up what should be posted in reply here.

I really don't see any reason to get attached to players that don't give two s#its about any of us. And if anyone thinks these players do, then your rose colored glasses are even a darker shade than the rest. #89, no one rips on you for doing it, but don't expect us to follow the same mantra that these players care. They care where their next paycheck is coming from, and if thats the Dolphins, the Steelers, etc, they would be gone. I root for Laundry - always have, always will. Of course I have my favorites: Jim Kelly, Reimersma, etc, but do i think either of those guys would be bothered with me? Yeah right!

But, keep up the good fight ... we beat two teams with a combined record of 2-9, and now people are calling for playoffs. Yikes.

You had your say, and now I'm gonna have mine!

This is a gross exaggeration. yeah, Bills fans are pissed... but I don't see anyone jumping of the wagon and joining forces with any other NFL team. Hell, just the opposite... you can see the "PASSION"... and "PASSION" swings both ways. You've got to take the bad with the good. I just see it as many of us are fed up... especially when most of us drank the Teflon Tom Koolaid. After 4 years you would think we'd see marked improvement in this team, but we're not... and I, for one, don't think this team is deserving of a "free pass" any longer... So, I'll keep bitchin til they reach expectations or at least I see a reason not to B word.

If you want nice things said all of the time, this ain't the board for it.

I also love the Bills no matter what.....I take my lumps when we suck (the last 5 years) and take the glory when we don't....(loved the Kelly era)...

I will B word and complain, but at the end of the day when people ask who's my favorite football team....there is no hesitation who I reply with....THE BILLS BABY!!!!!

Loving your team means never having to say you're sorry, Cindy. You can wear the glasses, and wear them proudly, or you can feel free to question their every move and find nothing good in anything they do...even in the few victories they get.

But never apologize for any position you take because you never owe ANYONE an apology for being optimistic.

I really don't see any reason to get attached to players that don't give two s#its about any of us. And if anyone thinks these players do, then your rose colored glasses are even a darker shade than the rest. #89, no one rips on you for doing it, but don't expect us to follow the same mantra that these players care. They care where their next paycheck is coming from, and if thats the Dolphins, the Steelers, etc, they would be gone. I root for Laundry - always have, always will. Of course I have my favorites: Jim Kelly, Reimersma, etc, but do i think either of those guys would be bothered with me?  Yeah right!

96424[/snapback]

You should check out this article about Robert Porcher leaving the Lions. While he may be an anomaly, it shows you that there still players who care about their team, teammates and the fans more than any paycheck.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=knig...night&type=lgns

96403[/snapback]

Being in love means never having to say you're sorry. :lol:

96403[/snapback]

Cindy,

You're an oasis of class in a desert of despair. I - among many here - appreciate your devotion and loyalty.

Keep the faith! :lol:

Being in love means never having to say you're sorry.  :lol:

96485[/snapback]

I've never quite understood this statement, ever since that lame movie Love Story.

Is it because, if you loved someone, you would never do anything to them that would make you sorry?

Or is it that if you did hurt someone you love, they would automatically forgive you without you having to say you're sorry?

Please help clarify this for me.

Sincerely,

Clueless in Atlanta

Is it because, if you loved someone, you would never do anything to them that would make you sorry?

Or is it that if you did hurt someone you love, they would automatically forgive you without you having to say you're sorry?

I think they're both BS and never agreed with the movie hype. IMHO, "I'm sorry I hurt you" and "I'm sorry, I was wrong" are the most valuable sayings in any relationship whether it be friends, lovers, marriage, parent/child, etc.

That being said. Cindy, or anyone else, shouldn't have to apologize for having an opinion.

I think they're both BS and never agreed with the movie hype.  IMHO, "I'm sorry I hurt you"  and "I'm sorry, I was wrong" are the most valuable sayings in any relationship whether it be friends, lovers, marriage, parent/child, etc.

That being said.  Cindy, or anyone else, shouldn't have to apologize for having an opinion.

96528[/snapback]

The only people who should be sorry here are those who make people feel they should be sorry for having an opinion....or something like that..... :lol:

You had your say, and now I'm gonna have mine!

This is a gross exaggeration.  yeah, Bills fans are pissed... but I don't see anyone jumping of the wagon and joining forces with any other NFL team.  Hell, just the opposite... you can see the "PASSION"... and "PASSION" swings both ways.  You've got to take the bad with the good.  I just see it as many of us are fed up... especially when most of us drank the Teflon Tom Koolaid.  After 4 years you would think we'd see marked improvement in this team, but we're not... and I, for one, don't think this team is deserving of a "free pass" any longer... So, I'll keep bitchin til they reach expectations or at least I see a reason not to B word.

If you want nice things said all of the time, this ain't the board for it.

96430[/snapback]

Passion is good at times but also often gets in the way of intellect and objectivity.