I just have to say this - SORRY

PLEASE stop the misuse of the term "bandwagon". It's becoming so widespread that it deserves it's own sticky thread at some point.

Bandwagoners wouldn't still be around here getting mad after 3-13, 6-10, and 2-5. This board would be completely dead, and we'd be rooting for one of the PA teams.

Seriously, WHY is this so difficult to grasp? Why?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a board set up so everyone can say what they want but in my lifetime I have never seen so many WEATHERVANES and BANDWAGON jumpers. Every team struggles.  It is going to get better because it can't get much worse. Have Faith and SUPPORT your team.  Positive thoughts people.

96403[/snapback]

If people were fair weather fans and bandwagon jumpers they wouldn't be on this board passionately talking about their team. Everyone here is supporting their team, everyone just chooses different ways of doing it. I'm not telling the super-positive people to think my way, I'd appreciate it if those people would stop telling me to be positive.

Anyway, I am positive...positive this team is one of the worst in the league and positive that I'm not going to sit here and tell them "nice effort" when their play is pathetic. They deserve to be ripped into, they deserve to have the fans on their backs pressuring them to get better. They're big boys, they can take it.

Anyone who thinks that you can't be critical of a team and a fan at the same time sucks. (And no, this isn't directed at #89 or anyone in particular so all you knights who want to come riding to the rescue can but the horses back in the stable.)

RunTheBall

96668[/snapback]

damn.... :lol:

damn.... :D

96703[/snapback]

I guess you can BUT the horse back in NG :lol: :lol:

besides they really don't bother me. Some complain when we had a GOOD team :lol::lol: It's just a way to pass the time. Basically they are all good people.

I just can't be as negative as some are with the team.

I guess you can BUT the horse back in NG  :lol: :lol:

besides they really don't bother me.  Some complain when we had a GOOD team :lol:  :lol: It's just a way to pass the time.  Basically they are all good people.

I just can't be as negative as some are with the team.

96723[/snapback]

You can't be that negative? Well, then, you suck!

Direct shots at posters should be eliminated?  How else will a good portion of people here respond in the "Bledsoe sucks" threads? 

96610[/snapback]

Yep, the Bledsoe Apologists are the ones who take this board into the gutter, launching personal attacks on anyone who slams their favorite son. But I look at the bright side, it's only a matter of time until Drew leaves town, and we all unite once again as Bills fans when the JP era begins & excitement returns.

THE DAY IS COMING! :lol:

There times and posts lately where I really must wonder if some posters are more fans of their own smack and smart retorts than fans of Bills, I do not agree that all that come here are Bills fans , some come to raise hell and get a charge out of doing it. It does go to far at times......imo

Yet we're supposed to be dumb enough to continue listening to your BS?  :D

96844[/snapback]

Are you ever going to come up with anything other than weak barbs at posters? Sometime soon please start talking about footall.

Yep, the Bledsoe Apologists are the ones who take this board into the gutter, launching personal attacks on anyone who slams their favorite son. But I look at the bright side, it's only a matter of time until Drew leaves town, and we all unite once again as Bills fans when the JP era begins & excitement returns.

THE DAY IS COMING!  :D

96843[/snapback]

I think you meant this to be in the sarcasm thread. :D

wow,who pissed who off bills fans are bills fans lets beat the JETS you need thick skin on hear every now and then ....... just say thank you and everything will be good.  :D  :huh:  :D

96890[/snapback]

Dear God don't start that again :D