OWENS IN BUFFALO

OK, I know the real reason DJ wanted him here. Because when we play like crap next year, he has yet another excuse why the team can't win a friggin game!

In all seriousness though, sign the SOB to a one year deal and see what happens. He's this decade's James Lofton for Buffalo (except for the obvious differences of course).

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to admit that so would I. He is a freaking nut, but he works his ass off. He would score touchdowns as well as sell tickets.

What sold what really sold me was you personally. B-) I agree, it would either work well, or the whole situation would blow up with Jauron being a casulty.

In other words it's a WIN/WIN situation. :flirt:

Kevin Hench's article at Fox Sports does T.O. some justice. It's a must read for the naysayers.

I read it and it's how I feel as well. T.O. didn't play D or miss games to drinking offenses and stupid stuff. T.O. will work and likes to prove himself. Who here now besides ML / Trent can we say that about??

Get him in a Bills uniform and the stadium will be full.

"If the T.O. does go to the Bills, he will team with Lee Evans to give Buffalo one helluva WR duo. Our secondary has had enough problems with Lee Evans and if you add Terrell Owens to the mix and it will create even more problems for us.

However, if they bring Owens in, Trent Edwards better grow a set of brass balls because T.O. will try to hand him a new pair after the first year"

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/f49/t-o-to...lls-244670.html

too funny

TO to Trent in the huddle "They called what!!!!!!!! F- that audible to me" and guess what the audible went from sh@t play to touchdown