Anybody else checking in just to hope they signed

Are you kidding me? My fingers are about down to stubs right now from all of the toggling back

and forth, just looking for a little sliver of hope, thos 2nd and 3rd tier FA's are looking pretty good

right now, just like the ugly chick at that end of the bar at closing time.

I mean geeeez, I do have a job you know.

Wearing the batteries out on my mouse clicking between here and ESPN. Funny how buffalobills.com isn't my first choice for news. :wallbash: Though I do check Chris Brown's blog a time or two a day.

"I've wined and dined with kings and queens, and I've slept in alleys eatin' pork and beans."

Dusty Rhodes quotes, hmmmmm I wonder if we should adopt Vince McMahon's "No chance...........no chance in hell" theme song when it comes to these free agents lol. OK I'm not THAT negative, just wanted another wrestling reference lol.

What the hell is going on with the front office that we are signing absolutlely nobody? A whole freakin' week and half the free agents out there have come in for a visit and not one damn one of them has signed. This crap is getting old. Great job by the front office to keep the fans interested. Before long the second tier free agents, guys who can play and contribute and come at a good price, will be gone. Some one please wake Ralph the hell up. Or kick Russ in the pants.

I keep refreshing this board, BillsZone and the BuffaloBills.com messageboard. I also have KFFL on another browser.... Come on Buffalo! Sign Cato June tonight! PLEASE! :wallbash:

have a few beers before you have a heart attack, Mikey...lol

What the hell is going on with the front office that we are signing absolutlely nobody? A whole freakin' week and half the free agents out there have come in for a visit and not one damn one of them has signed. This crap is getting old. Great job by the front office to keep the fans interested. Before long the second tier free agents, guys who can play and contribute and come at a good price, will be gone. Some one please wake Ralph the hell up. Or kick Russ in the pants.

According to some Bills analylists, they are waiting for the bargains. They said usually at the beginning of the FA period, a lot of big name guys are going to be signed for big money. Then teams are going to slow down and wait for bargains. I think the Bills skip the first part and goes right into the bargain period just to get a jump on other teams. Come on, they are very creative! You got to give them credit.

Wearing the batteries out on my mouse clicking between here and ESPN. Funny how buffalobills.com isn't my first choice for news. :lol: Though I do check Chris Brown's blog a time or two a day.

It's great to hear from you again, anyway. :wallbash:

To the OP's question: Guilty, Sir.. :blush::lol:

Dusty Rhodes quotes, hmmmmm I wonder if we should adopt Vince McMahon's "No chance...........no chance in hell" theme song when it comes to these free agents lol. OK I'm not THAT negative, just wanted another wrestling reference lol.

"So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb" (Bill Bellicheat)

Lone Star is Bellicheats nickname for Ralph Wilson...