Kelly sells house in OP and the buyer is Lynch

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is how Jimbo stopped getting into trouble. He built a big bar in his own house.

why can't everyone see this as a positive. beast is committed to us. he has grown up enough to realize that he needs to stay close to home/work. as mentioned before kelly, smith and co. were not model citizens by any means so lay off and watch beast tote the rock.

Yup, 2nd to Rick James' pad, it was known as a party house for the NFL in Buffalo. Used to live less than a mile from there, its at the very end of a dead end street on a circle, only way you see it is if its your destination. Beautiful houses back there.

Bar countertops were probably glass. Little butter here, some there.

Bruce probably had his own bathroom. :wallbash:

The mental vision fo the car and its condition had me laughing out loud, good sheet. Could you sell it for more than Skooby's at a classic car show?

Can I sell it for more than Skooby's? Probably not, because mine isn't worth what a shed in Buffalo is worth. And well, you see, we all know what Skooby's is worth.

Would I trade it for Skooby's though? Hell no, then I'd lose my nickname of Gold Dust when coming down the road!

uh oh - 'sometimes you buy a house...oops'

Cold. Funny, but cold.

Don't you mean underestimate? :lol:

No.

:thumbsup::huh: Oh wait .... I think you insulted me along with every one else ... funny comment though :w00t::w00t:

Note that I didn't exclude myself.

I'm just reporting what I know here, but this is the last piece of the puzzle for Jimbo to buy the Bills and keep them in Buffalo. I heard from my "inside sources" (and no, I can't tell you who they are, because they won't give me anymore coupons to the Bills Store if I do), but they said Jimbo was only $100,000 or so away from being able to purchase the Bills and keep them here when Ralph dies.

So, he sold this property to collect a little interest on the money he made from the sale and will now buy the Bills when Ralph passes. And no, don't ask me who the Bills are going to sign next in Free Agency, because my inside sources swore me to secrecy. Even if I did tell you, you wouldn't know their names anyway, because they are all backups and practice squad players from other NFL and CFL teams.

WRITE IT DOWN, I SAID IT FIRST!

:lol:

So from what you posted, a price has been agreed to?

Can I sell it for more than Skooby's? Probably not, because mine isn't worth what a shed in Buffalo is worth. And well, you see, we all know what Skooby's is worth.

Would I trade it for Skooby's though? Hell no, then I'd lose my nickname of Gold Dust when coming down the road!

I went to the Barrett Jackson auction in Phoenix this year. Your Olds would be a smash hit there. Guys pay $30K and up for almost anything. Tell them you drove it there from Buffalo and you'll get $50K.