Sure Sign Cato June Won't Sign Here

I don't think June is going through the motions. He's a LB who's best days are probably behind him. He needs work.

best days behind him? he's only been in the league for 6 seasons? he's got tons of more days ahead of him, if the bills sign him it will immediately bolster our line backer core. Cato June is an underrated line backer, I don't think he'll lash out, at a team, just because of there record, the past 4 or 5 years.

"They’re on the brink of being a championship team, so to me that’s a great asset and a great way to continue my career.”

What this really means = You really think I am going to have a legit shot at a championship if I sign here!?

Man, you really are a miserable dude, aren't you? Does every post from you have to be centered around how much you loathe being a Bills' fan?

Man, you really are a miserable dude, aren't you? Does every post from you have to be centered around how much you loathe being a Bills' fan?

I was gonna post the same thing, but thought better of it. Stupid, miserable people are amusing. Their entertainment value is high.

June is a weakside LB who is not adept at shedding blocks. WLB's operate in space and should have good speed in pursuit. He may have some tread left on the proverbial tires, but Mitchell is best suited to WLB, as he played in NY and Buffalo. Adding June would probably force Buffalo to move Mitchell, and that's sort of an unknown.

Either way, it's still a potential signing and one that many fans thought would happen 2 seasons ago.

I was gonna post the same thing, but thought better of it. Stupid, miserable people are amusing. Their entertainment value is high.

I have probably been to more Bills games than you have watched on tv - I have a right there big todd (you are the worst)

I have probably been to more Bills games than you have watched on tv - I have a right there big todd (you are the worst)

My question is why seeing how you seem to hate the entire organization. Maybe you can pick a new team like Pittsburgh or the Giants and root for them til they start to lose.

Said LB Cato June after visiting the Bills, “I think I could fit in well with the players that they have here. They’re on the brink of being a championship team, so to me that’s a great asset and a great way to continue my career.”

Yep, you know that's a load of :rolleyes: for sure. No way he signs in Buffalo.

best days behind him? he's only been in the league for 6 seasons? he's got tons of more days ahead of him, if the bills sign him it will immediately bolster our line backer core. Cato June is an underrated line backer, I don't think he'll lash out, at a team, just because of there record, the past 4 or 5 years.

The past 4 or 5 years? How about the past 11 or 12 years?

My question is why seeing how you seem to hate the entire organization. Maybe you can pick a new team like Pittsburgh or the Giants and root for them til they start to lose.

You are kidding me right? Have fun living life just sitting back and settling for less. Go get em'! :rolleyes:

My problem with June is that I don't knwo how much better he would be than Ellison. They both have the same strengths and weaknesses. June might be better just because of experience though. Mitchell is the perfect WLB for this defense, but they need to find a SLB who can cover and hold up against the run to really help with the gap control issues they have.

There are 5 LB's in the draft that I could see playing this position. Brian Cushing, Clay Matthews, Clint Sintim, Marcus Freeman, or Tyrone McKenzie. I think they could all fill the SLB spot. I think that Freeman might fit our team the best and we could likely get him in the 3rd.

We're bringing in linebackers all week - why would we sign the first guy we talk to. also Cato June ain't all that great anymore. To think these players give sympathy visits is actually pretty delusional. these are million dollar decisions that both sides are making.

You are kidding me right? Have fun living life just sitting back and settling for less. Go get em'! :rolleyes:

Has nothing to do with settling for less. I just don't let a football team losing manage my life's disposition. You on the other hand apparently like being miserable and a grump.

Then indulge me Baumer, what exactly are you doing to ensure that the team doesn't continue to "settle for less" besides whining in every post?

And, by the way, defending your misery-mongering by telling everyone how you've been to more games than they've watched (which I can guarantee you isn't true for most folks on this board) is a great way to make people disregard your opinion.

Then indulge me Baumer, what exactly are you doing to ensure that the team doesn't continue to "settle for less" besides whining in every post?

And, by the way, defending your misery-mongering by telling everyone how you've been to more games than they've watched (which I can guarantee you isn't true for most folks on this board) is a great way to make people disregard your opinion.

Maybe if you did some searches and saw how many times Todd has insulted people left and right, you would not think my comment (which was directed at HIM) was so bad after all. Also please tell me why decisions like keeping a ten time loser coach on board does not deserve some harsh criticism towards managenment.

I lived in Chicago during the Jauron era and am seeing the EXACT same thing here. This organization deserves everything it's getting and I will still continue to follow them AND complain if warranted.

Maybe if you did some searches and saw how many times Todd has insulted people left and right, you would not think my comment (which was directed at HIM) was so bad after all. Also please tell me why decisions like keeping a ten time loser coach on board does not deserve some harsh criticism towards managenment.

I lived in Chicago during the Jauron era and am seeing the EXACT same thing here. This organization deserves everything it's getting and I will still continue to follow them AND complain if warranted.

You're complaing about a season that even happens yet. Marv Levy believe in Jauron. Belicihick had 5 losing season out of 6. Yet, the Pats believe in him.

To the players on the team, the last 9 years for the Bills is irrevalant. The only season that matters is the upcoming one. They felt they blew a good opportunity and feel like they can be a playoff team. Other FAs probably don't see the situation as bad as us fans do.

June is a weakside LB who is not adept at shedding blocks. WLB's operate in space and should have good speed in pursuit. He may have some tread left on the proverbial tires, but Mitchell is best suited to WLB, as he played in NY and Buffalo. Adding June would probably force Buffalo to move Mitchell, and that's sort of an unknown.

Either way, it's still a potential signing and one that many fans thought would happen 2 seasons ago.

Did you even listen to June's description of the Will & Sam. In Tampa's scheme he played the Will, which was to the 5-1 side. Here, the 5-1 is the Sam...therefor, we wouldn't be moving Mitchell, and June would play the side that he has been acustomed to. There is more to deffensive schemes than the name.

None of that is what you said. What you said was that June came here because he views the Bills as a sympathy team, and that he definitely won't sign here. At no point did you criticize the "10 time loser coach" or the management of the team. You simply took a quote from a visiting free agent and used it as an opportunity to (once again) insert your agenda to bash the organization. I also commented that it seems to be the only content I've seen you contribute to the board. My point here is very simple:

We get it dude, you hate the organization. Move on.

None of that is what you said. What you said was that June came here because he views the Bills as a sympathy team, and that he definitely won't sign here. At no point did you criticize the "10 time loser coach" or the management of the team. You simply took a quote from a visiting free agent and used it as an opportunity to (once again) insert your agenda to bash the organization. I also commented that it seems to be the only content I've seen you contribute to the board. My point here is very simple:

We get it dude, you hate the organization. Move on.

R e a d i t s l o w l y. I never said he came here because he thought Bills were a sympothy team. I said that he was throwing a tolken compliment at them as he left. U n d e r s t a n d ?

R e a d i t s l o w l y. I never said he came here because he thought Bills were a sympothy team. I said that he was throwing a tolken compliment at them as he left. U n d e r s t a n d ?

I hate to make you appear dumber than you already do, but:

THE TITLE OF YOUR THREAD INLCUDES THE PHRASE "Another Player Just being Nice-Bills=Sympothy Team". Unless "sympothy" doesn't mean "sympathy", which is possible because I've never come across the word "sympothy", then yes, that is EXACTLY what you said. Perhaps "sympothy" means "empty compliment" in a language in which I'm not fluent?

Good grief man. You never, ever said that he was throwing a token compliment (I'm assuming that's what you meant by "tolken" compliment; I guess you could've meant J.R.R. Tolkien, but he applies even less to this discussion than the comment you supposedly made that doesn't appear in any of your posts). Ever. I can prove it, look at your posts:

#1: "They're on the brink of being a championship team, so to me that's a great asset and a great way to continue my career."

What this really means = You really think I am going to have a legit shot at a championship if I sign here!?

#2: Yes, but the fact that he fits Jauron's philosophy PERFECTLY and still left is never great.

#3: I have probably been to more Bills games than you have watched on tv - I have a right there big todd (you are the worst)

#4: You are kidding me right? Have fun living life just sitting back and settling for less. Go get em'!

#5: And what did you expect after labeling people as Stupid and Miserable? Get a clue...

#6: Maybe if you did some searches and saw how many times Todd has insulted people left and right, you would not think my comment (which was directed at HIM) was so bad after all. Also please tell me why decisions like keeping a ten time loser coach on board does not deserve some harsh criticism towards managenment.

#7: R e a d i t s l o w l y. I never said he came here because he thought Bills were a sympothy team. I said that he was throwing a tolken compliment at them as he left. U n d e r s t a n d ?

Where did you mention the words "token" or "compliment"? Didn't see them...in fact, I didn't see anything in any of those posts that even remotely suggests that's what you're implying. Perhaps you should read your own posts again, ssssssllllooooowwwwllllllllyyyyy.

you truly are a bug...wow, time on your hands or what?

Funny how a person that responds within 20 minutes of my post would choose to point out how much time I have...since you are so interested, I'll oblige you: I chose a career where I can make my own work hours, so yes, I have plenty of time. However, it doesn't take more than a few moments to disect your half-baked posts, so don't flatter yourself too much.

I also find it utterly amusing that you have no intelligent response to my calling you out, other than to call me a "bug", which I have to say is perhaps the strangest name I've ever been called. Perhaps I should start referring to you as "termite"?

So, will there be an actual response, or are you content to let your talking-in-a-circle subside?

:rolleyes:

Bug... as in you bug me. As in that feeling you get when an insect is buzzing around your ear. Go away to your basement workshop bug :rolleyes:

Cute.

I have now tried twice to bring the discussion back to the topic of your original post, but you seem to want to focus on name calling (and really lousy name-calling at that, termite--as in you infest an area and rot it out...wow, that's actually applicable in a really ironic way). So, for the final time, I ask you: do you have anything that resembles a half-way coherent response?

"They’re on the brink of being a championship team, so to me that’s a great asset and a great way to continue my career.”

couldnt you come up with something a little more intelligent you sound like a jackass!!!!!!!!