Coles to Bengals

JoeF

Is Lavarneous Coles that much better than a Toomer or a harrison or possibly a Torry Holt? Me thinks no...I'm going to wait until all of those guys are signed/off the block before I kick and scream.

Agreed. I think there are still a handful of veteran WRs who are capable of coming in here at a lower price and doing just as good a job as Coles. If they walk away from the FA market without any of them, I'll have some issues.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. I think there are still a handful of veteran WRs who are capable of coming in here at a lower price and doing just as good a job as Coles. If they walk away from the FA market without any of them, I'll have some issues.

Actually, Holt has a congenital knee problem and will most likely never be the same. Toomer is old and slow.

What does Galloway have left in the tank? Not being sarcastic, it's a legitimate question.

It is hard to say. If healthy I would say A LOT. He has still has HANDS & SPEED two things you can't teach. He was injured last year & fell out of favor with Gruden, especially with Bryant playing so well.