Guy on another board says Coles is a Bill

After I seen the posting by Tim and nextt thing I knew was the Bills had Florence, I am hoping he is waiting in the wings to say the Bills have Coles.

I think he's going to blog this one first since PFT broke it before he did on the ESPN web site after he posted it here... :huh:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Coles gets open. I hope it's true he's a Bill.

Gotta free Lee.

Reed is a great slot guy. Hardy is inexperienced and coming off an ACL tear.

Roscoe was never meant to be a regular option outside. He's a special situations guy.

Steve Johnson? Might have something there.

Coles would solidify the group.

Coles gets open. I hope it's true he's a Bill.

Gotta free Lee.

Reed is a great slot guy. Hardy is inexperienced and coming off an ACL tear.

Roscoe was never meant to be a regular option outside. He's a special situations guy.

Steve Johnson? Might have something there.

Coles would solidify the group.

Summed up perfectly.

What is dude mans post count and how long was he a member of that "other" site?

Number of posts and how long he was on that site does not matter - Skooby used to post bogus inside info all of the time and he just moved onto this board to do it.

Number of posts and how long he was on that site does not matter - Skooby used to post bogus inside info all of the time and he just moved onto this board to do it.

Yeah, like when I said Marv is coming back. I heard about it for weeks and then magically he was back. I guess about everything I ever do and just wander through life tramatizing the boards.

Don't you know what kind of car I drive.

J/K. Car thing I posted was stupid but sadly true.

Yeah, like when I said Marv is coming back. I heard about it for weeks and then magically he was back. I guess about everything I ever do and just wander through life tramatizing the boards.

Don't you know what kind of car I drive.

J/K. Car thing I posted was stupid but sadly true.

So, what are you saying, once every 4-5 years you're right about something?

Yea, no doubt Hardy & Johnson are going to be the future of the Bills hopefully in a few years and both should contribute next year. But on such an inefficient offense as we have (espcially passing), bringing in a good ready to go #2 WR is a must. I am sorry, but it is a major need everyone.

Yep One good verteran WR. One OG trade or day one Pick . One TE (draft) One Good LB . Someone to rush the passer from any front 7 spot.

Well, let's hope it is true. I am with the minority on this one that says a WR is a giant need for this team

A giant need on this team? Giant need? I beg to differ. We have Evans, Reed, Parrish, Johnson, and Hardy. No way it's a giant need.

ITS A GARGANTUAN NEED!

I agree. This infatuation that Josh Reed is a good WR is a farce. Adding someone almost as good as Evans makes us better. Reed in the slot is tolerable, but I still we could do even better than him also.

Coles would definately help. You aren't in the minority, you just aren't in the Josh Reed lovefest like many are on this board.

A giant need on this team? Giant need? I beg to differ. We have Evans, Reed, Parrish, Johnson, and Hardy. No way it's a giant need.

ITS A GARGANTUAN NEED!

I agree. This infatuation that Josh Reed is a good WR is a farce. Adding someone almost as good as Evans makes us better. Reed in the slot is tolerable, but I still we could do even better than him also.

Coles would definately help. You aren't in the minority, you just aren't in the Josh Reed lovefest like many are on this board.

Reed is an excellent 3rd down, move the chains receiver. He has one of the highest catch percentages in the NFL year in and year out. He has an uncanny knack to catch the ball short of the first down marker but still somehow elude the tackler(s) and get the first down anyways. Yes, he is limited when matched up against a starting CB since his speed leaves a lot to be desired, but in the slot against a nickel CB, he would likely win that battle the majority of the time. Like it or not, every team needs a clutch possession receiver like Reed who can be counted on to make the play and move the chains when he gets the ball in his hands on 3rd down...