Browns Shopping Braylon Edwards

H2o

The Browns aren't making the smartest of choices this offseason either I believe. They traded Winslow and are now shopping Edwards possibly. Yeah the guy had a few drops last season and didn't have a year like in '07, but he's one of the more talented young WR's in this game. Mangini and his "circle of friends" in Cleveland are setting themselves up for failure IMO. They p*ss off the best defensive player on the team, trade one of their best young weapons on offense in Winslow, and now are reportedly shopping Edwards. I'd rather have Dick than Mangini :oops: ........................I can't believe I just said that.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/03/01/...ade-rumors-yet/

The Browns aren't making the smartest of choices this offseason either I believe. They traded Winslow and are now shopping Edwards possibly. Yeah the guy had a few drops last season and didn't have a year like in '07, but he's one of the more talented young WR's in this game. Mangini and his "circle of friends" in Cleveland are setting themselves up for failure IMO. They p*ss off the best defensive player on the team, trade one of their best young weapons on offense in Winslow, and now are reportedly shopping Edwards. I'd rather have Dick than Mangini :oops: ........................I can't believe I just said that.

The Browns are employing the commonly suggested TwoBillsDrive tactic of trading away all your best players.

Id take Edwards over Coles. Actually Id just be greedy and take both to tandem with Evans. Id also take Rogers to tandem with Stroud. At what cost would Edwards & Rogers come at who knows.......if we can give anything but our first id do it.

Edwards has hands of stone most drops over the last three years.

If Cleveland was dumb enough to let Edwards go then Id pick him up

Remember the Josh Reed had the dropsies also but he has corrected that problem

I would leave Rodgers alone, to much money and has is a nose tackle.

I would draft BJ from Boston college over him anyday

If Cleveland was dumb enough to let Edwards go then Id pick him up

Remember the Josh Reed had the dropsies also but he has corrected that problem

I would leave Rodgers alone, to much money and has is a nose tackle.

I would draft BJ from Boston college over him anyday

If they were dumb enough to let Edwards go? He's not going to be cut and it's not a matter of "picking him up." There are reports that he might be available in a trade. It's not as simple as "picking him up." We would have to give up draft picks or players for him.

Rogers (not Rodgers) played defensive tackle for 7 years in Detroit before his one season as a nose tackle in Cleveland.

We all would probably love Raji over Rogers at this point. But the chances of Raji dropping to #11 are microscopic (that means very, very small). I'm going to look at a limb from the ground and say that Raji will not be available to the Bills.