Track The FA Signings Here.

Steely Dan

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully, something about the Bills will pop up soon.

Linkage

Honestly, given the economy and how it seems to be affecting sports, I don't see a ton of signings happening right out of the chute. The big name guys will sign quick (Haynesworth, Houshmanzadah, etc) but the second tier guys will wait a while IMO. Nobody wants to be the team responsible for setting the market rate for mediocre players, such as Derrick Dockery. I think salaries are going to come down some, but it will take a while. Sure, Jerry Jones and Dan Snyder will get the guys they want, no matter how much they cost, but financially prudent teams (I am being kind) like Buffalo will shop wisely.

Profootballtalk is down

This is the alternate for PFT:

http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/real_scouts/

Hopefully, something about the Bills will pop up soon.

Linkage

What I find odd is that he lists the Redskins at $8.1M in cap space, yet they just signed DeAngelo Hall for 6 years/$54M, which by my calculations is $9M per year. Add to that, they're rumored as the frontrunner for Haynesworth.

What kind of shell game is Mr. Snider playing in DC? :D

What I find odd is that he lists the Redskins at $8.1M in cap space, yet they just signed DeAngelo Hall for 6 years/$54M, which by my calculations is $9M per year. Add to that, they're rumored as the frontrunner for Haynesworth.

You don't have to be under the cap right now.

You know you can just go there yourself lol.

Fine be that way. I didn't know if they had a special FA section or something I didn't want to waste my time finding. So thanks very little. :lol:

Here's the link Oneonta was to selfish to post.

This is funny. :D

ESPN's John Clayton reports that Albert Haynesworth's cellphone "blew up" when the free agent market opened early Friday.

I know he doesn't mean that literally but it's still funny.

More on Haynesworth:

The Redskins appear to be focusing on Chris Canty, who will be cheaper, after locking up DeAngelo Hall. The Bucs may have emerged to the forefront here.

Certainly not cash to cap.

Fine be that way. I didn't know if they had a special FA section or something I didn't want to waste my time finding. So thanks very little. :lol:

Here's the link Oneonta was to selfish to post.

This is funny. :D

ESPN's John Clayton reports that Albert Haynesworth's cellphone "blew up" when the free agent market opened early Friday.

I know he doesn't mean that literally but it's still funny.

More on Haynesworth:

The Redskins appear to be focusing on Chris Canty, who will be cheaper, after locking up DeAngelo Hall. The Bucs may have emerged to the forefront here.

My bad. I didn't know you wanted the link to rotoworld. I thought you meant something else.