Track The FA Signings Here.

Steely Dan

If they add Housh, I can see them making a serious run for Warner.

I said this about a week ago in a thread and said they could tagret another WR in the 2nd Round of the draft to be the #4 guy for Warner. That offense would be off the charts. Warner would open things up for Peterson and Taylor. They would do the same thing for him. Warner just might break the single-season record for yards and TD's. That offense could quite possibly end up being one of, if not the, greatest of all time.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I can not believe how slow it is this year. There were several deals made from the get go when midnight rang out last year.

I see the visits being announced but little in the signing process. Oh well, I'm taking a break, back later.

The FA class is mostly "meh" so I think teams are taking a cautious approach with guys. They want to check guys out before offering deals. JMO

BTW,

Jason Brown-C- Ravens Feb. 27 - 2:45 am et

The Dolphins have "backed away" from the high-stakes bidding for free agent OL Jason Brown and DL Chris Canty.

The Redskins and Rams have to like this, but it's never a good sign when such a well-run organization deems the price tag of players out of hand. St. Louis is expected to offer Brown Alan Faneca money during his Friday visit.