People still dont get it. This team is horrible.

ICE

It is simply pathetic how some fans still fail to see the truth of a situation.

Bucky Was right on in his article this morning. The Bills are STILL one of the absolute worst teams in the NFL.  it is comical to come to message boards the day after winning over a team that just outright sucks and hear all the excuses as to why we should be happy.

How pathetic fans have become. You are so damn hard up for a win that SH@# tastes like steak to you. I guess after you swallow so much of it, you come to feel that is steak.

I think the one thing that has made me the maddest, Sickest and flat out embarrased after this weekend was this...."But people don't understand....we won in spite of the BAD WEATHER"  What the FU@#?    What the bloody hell did a BUFFALO BILLS FAN Just friggin say?  I know I didn't hear a BUFFALO BILLS fan bring the WEATHER into this?!?!?!!?

How friggin pathetic is the fan that says that.  Bills fans WANT the weather. They WANT 30-40mph winds. They WANT 10' of blowing snow. The WANT -10 to -20 degree weather!  how pathetic have we become when we say stupid S@#$ like "But the weather was bad...that is why Bledsoe couldn't throw". 

That makes me want to fuggin PUKE!  Jim friggin Kelly NEVER had issue with the Weather. Hell I have tapes sitting on my shelf that I can pull right now that shows the worst Damn weather you can ever summon up for a football game and Kelly STILL Threw for over 300 yards!!!  Snow, sleet, 30mph winds, -2 BEFORE windchill and STILL Cowboyed the hell up and tossed the ball.  Hell Jim WANTED that weather to toss the ball in!

It brings us back to Bledsoe. The worthless POS that he is. If he were 1/2 the gunslinger, had 1/2 the sac Kelly did...he would have went 3-4 wide and put up 300+ on the fuggin cardinals. Let me say this again...ON THE DAMN CARDINALS IN OUR OWN HOUSE!!!  With BUFFALO Weather!!!!

I for one want this season overwith ASAP. The #1 reason?  The so called "fans".  Christ almighty it is sickening to listen to and read some of the ever lovin stupidity that is flowing from Bills fans these days. happy to beat a 1 win Dolphins team? PATHETIC!  To beat a Cardinals team at home?  PATHETIC!

How far have we really fallen?  People need to take a step back, pop in some Kelly, Kemp, hell Even Flutie tapes and REMEMBER what it was like to have a REAL DAMN team!!!  Because folks, we don't have one.  We are NOT as talented as fans believe we are and it starts with that POS of an excuse for a QB.

so you guys go ahead and blast and flame away. Keep your heads in the sand chanting "A win is a win".  The rest of us that have a clue will sit here screaming to whatever God or Gods we worship that either Ralph Wilson gets a clue and cans both Tom Donahoe and Drew Bledsoe OR Sells the team to a younger ower.  Yeah to a younger owner that is in touch with how football is TODAY!  One that keeps them in Buffalo mind you (And you know they are out there) but still understands that the Lines are priority #1 now and you don't need nor want a "Traditional pocket passer" any longer to win.  And esp one that realises....this team is NOT talented enough to get where we want to go.

One last thing....do you actually remember what it is like to make the playoffs and win a game?  I have to say obvioiusly not...or you wouldn't be happy with "a win is a win" over two of the worst teams in the NFL.

ICE

94546[/snapback]

See what I mean, when I called the Bills a cupcake that was downright complemtary compared to what Ice just posted.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We ALL want to get back to that point.  But we have to start somewhere.  And this is as good a place as any.  Maybe the Baltimore game was rock bottom and now we're on the way up.  If it took Mularkey 4 games to figure himself and this team out, and now we're gonna go on a winning streak circa 1998, so be it.  But all streaks must start with one game and I have no problems saying Go Bills, nice win, now beat the Jets!!

94608[/snapback]

The problem BF is we still don't have the talent to get to that point. It is a mix between coaching and Players. MM can be Vince Lombardi and Bill Walsh all rolled into one....we are still playing DT's on our OL....

ACTION will correct this, not wishful thinking. LET JMac move Mike Williams to LG like he wanted. Put Price in at Tackle and that is a start. Sign us a real friggin Center this offseason and we are ahead in the game.

Move Vincent to FS and sign a stud CB in FA. keep Mcgee returning kicks and as our nickle back. Replace Bledsoe with JP. All of these are damn good strides to get to where we want to go. The Question is....Will RW let go of Bledsoe? Will TD's EGO lessen enough to move his #4 pick to LG? Who knows?

Where is should have started was at home against the Jags. And continued against NE at home etc. Against teams with WINNING records.

94564[/snapback]

If this team was as bad as you have declared them, they would have been toasted by teams like Jax, the Pats, and the Jets, but they weren't they were all close games.

The team took a big step forward yesterday, they beat a bad team the way you would expect them to.

And for those of you begging for JP to start, I don't want him in a game untill this O-line proves it won't get him killed. I don't want his mobility hiding the fact that this OL can't give a QB 4 seconds to throw the ball.

KDog, I'm sorry but we have to expect MORE than that!  We should EXPECT playoffs each year. We should expect to beat NE at home and ALL teams with winning records.

Man there was a time we throught we could be ANYONE.  that is where I want to get back to.  Now fans are happy with beating two teams with 3 wins between them????

I'm sorry, it makes me sick. Fans need to send a message to RW to get this ship righted.  65K in the stands is a start. Next week 55K. The next home game 45K. THAT will get RW's attention. It's the only thing that ever has!

94583[/snapback]

yea and lets picket outside..and and burn our Bills gear...and and when Ralph goes out to go grocery shopping, kick him in the shin, or throw eggs at his car as he is leaving the Ralph..yeah that should get his attention, he needs to know we expect 19-0 seasons or nothing at all.... ;)

You're right Rico. Just keep eating SH@#...I am sure it tasts fine by now from the looks of your post.

94622[/snapback]

;):rolleyes::blink:

I learned a long time ago back when I was an altar boy that

good things come to he who waits.

GO JP!!!

ACTION will correct this, not wishful thinking. LET JMac move Mike Williams to LG like he wanted. Put Price in at Tackle and that is a start. Sign us a real friggin Center this offseason and we are ahead in the game.

Move Vincent to FS and sign a stud CB in FA. keep Mcgee returning kicks and as our nickle back. Replace Bledsoe with JP. All of these are damn good strides to get to where we want to go. The Question is....Will RW let go of Bledsoe? Will TD's EGO lessen enough to move his #4 pick to LG? Who knows?

I agree with you about MW and the tackles, but not in the middle of the season. It will happen and our OL will be improved for next year. I disagree about signing a stud CB, not enough cap room and Clements must be extended. My feelings regarding JP/Bledsoe were posted last week.

Right now, this team, the bulk of whom will be here for the foreseeable future, needs to get some confidence and win some games. If its against the Arizonas and Miamis to start so be it. Now lets take it to the Jets. Then lets win a road game. We have to start somewhere. Go Bills.

For the last 3-4 weeks now we have sat at a local bar and counted...he has HAD 3-4 seconds on MOST pass plays. I will grant you the OL needs a change, but it can't change the fact Bledsoe is a severe detrement to this team.

Besides, Losman can RUN.

This team, despite how poorly they played, could just as easily be 5-2 as 2-5, unless you believe that this team is really full of losers. I don't They haven't learned how to do the little things to win yet, and that is what separates them. But if you do not think they are good a team as Carolina, I think you're wrong. One play is what separated them from 3-4 games. There were in a position to win every single one of these games. Some crappy teams are unable to make that one play, and will never be able to because they don't have the talent. IMO, this team is not one of those teams, these guys are solid NFL players at most positions. Drew has been horrible and he hasn't been helped by a lot of guys making bonehead plays at the worst times, including some of his best players, Moulds, Travis, Villarial, etc. Did we turn the corner? That has yet to be established.

yea and lets picket outside..and and burn our Bills gear...and and when Ralph goes out to go grocery shopping, kick him in the shin, or throw eggs at his car as he is leaving the Ralph..yeah that should get his attention, he needs to know we expect 19-0 seasons or nothing at all.... ;)

94638[/snapback]

Tater come on man. You know exactly what I am talking about. 10 years ago NO FAN would have put up with this S@#! and you damn well know it. NE counts on the playoffs each and every season now. Why can't we? Other than brady I don't see one "Star" on that offense. Hell they lost their probowl center this offseason!

We SHOULD expect it. Hell we should DEMAND IT! if not....then welcome to the Buffalo Cardinals, the buffalo Bengals etc. Because that is where we are right now.

For the last 3-4 weeks now we have sat at a local bar and counted...he has HAD 3-4 seconds on MOST pass plays.  I will grant you the OL needs a change, but it can't change the fact Bledsoe is a severe detrement to this team.

Besides, Losman can RUN.

94645[/snapback]

ICE, didn't you hear? Bledsoe didn't throw any pics. That means he had a great game, right? I mean, he only threw the ball for 81 yards in the second half - - - oh wait, i mean THE ENTIRE FUGGING GAME, but he didn't screw up.

How sad that we have fans that are so desperate to back this guy that by simply not throwing the game away, he played well.

ICE, didn't you hear? Bledsoe didn't throw any pics. That means he had a great game, right? I mean, he only threw the ball for 81 yards in the second half - - - oh wait, i mean THE ENTIRE FUGGING GAME, but he didn't screw up.

How sad that we have fans that are so desperate to back this guy that by simply not throwing the game away, he played well.

94652[/snapback]

AMEN!

Tater come on man. You know exactly what I am talking about. 10 years ago NO FAN would have put up with this S@#! and you damn well know it.  NE counts on the playoffs each and every season now.  Why can't we?  Other than brady I don't see one "Star" on that offense. Hell they lost their probowl center this offseason!

We SHOULD expect it. Hell we should DEMAND IT!  if not....then welcome to the Buffalo Cardinals, the buffalo Bengals etc. Because that is where we are right now.

94651[/snapback]

NE had 4 yards rushing yesterday.

FOUR

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/live/NFL_20041031_NE@PIT.shtml

Kelly, bad teams find a way to go 2-5.  Good teams find a way to be 5-2.  That is just how it is. We are a bad team and will be until we make some changes.

94654[/snapback]

You may be right. My opinion is that we are a bad team until we make some plays. I think we are fully capable with this team. I am looking for the Losman era myself, but guys in the NFL know what is going on. Troy Vincent (and Jason Gildon even) would not have signed here if he thought this team was full of losers. They have beat themselves for the most part more than their opponents have beaten them. Some teams, like you said, are just bad and cannot not do that. I don't think this roster is one of those teams, and when they do turn the corner those little things are going to go their way, the bounces are going to be fortunate instead of mind-boggling, these blows to the head calls are going to go the other way and these L's are turning into W's.