Dunny Conan O'Brian interview

slothrop

Louis CK is brilliant - which should be obvious given the fact that he scraps his entire show at the end of every tour and starts from scratch.

His brief-lived TV show "Lucky Louie" was quite possibly one of the funniest shows I'd ever watched.

Which is, I'm sure, the reason it was cancelled so quickly.

His brief-lived TV show "Lucky Louie" was quite possibly one of the funniest shows I'd ever watched.

Which is, I'm sure, the reason it was cancelled so quickly.

I freakin' loved that show. The outtakes on the DVD are hilarious. They asked him why there was no female nudity on the show. His response? "Female nudity is not funny".

I loved his neighbor, who was the only one in the whole show who could actually act.

I loved "Lucy Louie" too! It was kind of mind boggling though, the night I realized that the woman who played his wife, is also the voice of Bobby on "King of the Hill", the opening scene had her bending over in bed, asking Louie to look at her !@#$. Now that was dunny!

Glad to see I'm not the only person who loved Lucky Louie. It was great, but had failure written all over it. I'm shocked it got made, actually...but very happy it made it to air.

Louis CK is a great comic. As was mentioned, the stupendously unfunny Dane Cook has swiped some of CK's material. While it is the best of Cook's stuff...it's not even that funny, when he does it. He can strip the "funny" out of just about anything.

if you havent heard Louis CK before, you have a lot of listening to do in the upcoming days/weeks.

listening to VERY FUNNY comedy, that is.

guy is one of the best stand ups from the past 20-30 years.

he's so good, Dane Cook decided to steal jokes from him...

In case you didn't know Louis C.K. was a writer for David Letterman for awhile.

I started off not knowing who Dane Cook was, but everyone kept telling me I needed to check him out. I liked his performance in the very underrated film, "Waiting", but I thought his stand-up was pretty lame. I've since come to feel that he's pretty overrated...I've lost nearly all interest in his schtick.

I started off not knowing who Dane Cook was, but everyone kept telling me I needed to check him out. I liked his performance in the very underrated film, "Waiting", but I thought his stand-up was pretty lame. I've since come to feel that he's pretty overrated...I've lost nearly all interest in his schtick.

suck a bag of dicks

haha

I agree.....I never got the Dane Cook buzz. I don't think he is funny at all.

I freakin' loved that show. The outtakes on the DVD are hilarious. They asked him why there was no female nudity on the show. His response? "Female nudity is not funny".

I loved his neighbor, who was the only one in the whole show who could actually act.

There was a great scene that really sold me on the show. His daughter wanted to show her parents the new dance she was working on. Louie moans and groans because he had no interest in it, but finally he sits down on his bed with his wife, and his daughter turns the CD on and starts dancing. The music is some hip hop song with lyrics something like "Would you like to see my puuusssy..." Watching them bolt off the bed still cracks me up.

I assume this will come to no suprise that I like any comedian that is going to make fun of the clueless younger generation.

His line about the rotary telephone was great. I don't know if you knew this but you could actually tap out the number you were calling on the receiver. As a drummer I was real good at doing that.