Dunny Conan O'Brian interview

slothrop

Richter is way funnier (dunnier?) than Conan, IMO.

I agree... once Richter left Conan, I found myself tuning in less and less. I still think Conans' comedy bits are pretty damn funny, but he is brutal during the guest portion of the show. I had a premontion, that Richter would end up back with Conan at some point... sometimes it is just better to stay put!

Andy Richter is back and will be Conan's announcer. He will also participate in the comedy bits. He's almost as dunny as Conan.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29371842/

Good news IMO.

It looks like he won't be sitting on the couch like McMahon did. If he's gonna be the announcer is Joel leaving?

I assume this will come to no suprise that I like any comedian that is going to make fun of the clueless younger generation.

His line about the rotary telephone was great. I don't know if you knew this but you could actually tap out the number you were calling on the receiver. As a drummer I was real good at doing that.

Drumming on the phone. That's cool I never thought of it. :lol:

And it was replaced by a show called The Pitts, which was cancelled after three episodes. Fox has been the most hit-or-miss network.

yes, FOX sucks cuz their executives make stupid decisions, where NBC is smart for moving Conan into a more mainstream timeslot, imo