Gruden next Bills HC?

I know he was all but run out of Tampa, but just watching the Combine coverage, I can't help but wonder what kind of HC he'd be for the Bills.

He's won a Super Bowl, took Oakland far, did wonders with Gannon (maybe he could do the same with Edwards)... Yes, some players didn't like him but consider: lots of Bills players LOVE their coach, and where has it got them?

Just curious what you all think.

I know he was all but run out of Tampa, but just watching the Combine coverage, I can't help but wonder what kind of HC he'd be for the Bills.

He's won a Super Bowl, took Oakland far, did wonders with Gannon (maybe he could do the same with Edwards)... Yes, some players didn't like him but consider: lots of Bills players LOVE their coach, and where has it got them?

Gannon did wonders with Gannon....but I DO believe Gruden would be an upgrade..I hope the players fear and loathe him as long as we win..

I live in Tampa, and Chucky was run out of town b/c his players, AND his owners, AND the fans all couldn't take his ego-maniacal, "it's not my fault" approach. He inherited a super bowl team from Dungy, and had a .500 record after his 6 years here. FWIW......

Probably not too good with Edwards. He doesn't like young quarterbacks. He is always looking for the older veteran to play for him.

Gruden also set up the Raiders to make the super bowl and took tony dungees team to the super bowl when tony couldnt do it himself. I like him and he actually has heart and shows emotion (shot at Juron). Our players need a leader and True he treats young qbs like chumps, but whatever maybe trent needs a kick in the shorts. Ill take him!!

I live in Tampa, and Chucky was run out of town b/c his players, AND his owners, AND the fans all couldn't take his ego-maniacal, "it's not my fault" approach. He inherited a super bowl team from Dungy, and had a .500 record after his 6 years here. FWIW......

Dungy was never close to a superbowl with TB. And with the same players Gruden won one .So this 'inherited' SB team stuff is nonsense.

Dungy was never close to a superbowl with TB. And with the same players Gruden won one .So this 'inherited' SB team stuff is nonsense.

Uh, yeah, aside from losing the NFC Championship game by 5 points, he was never close to the Super Bowl.

I think Gruden is a blowhard moron.

I don't think it would ever happen. Players hate. He doesn't get along with ownership or management. And even if these things didn't exist, Ralph would never pay a coach what he would have to pay Gruden to bring him in.

This is the point.. Ralph is too cheap to bring in top tier talent. the bills will be 8 and 8 forever until the team is sold ...

Given the teams he had to work with, Dungy should have more rings than any coach in history.

Lets not get caried away, Dungy had King & Dilfer before he got to Indy.

Gruden would be better than DJ, but is he worth 3 Mill more to Ralph or any of you?

How about Bill Cowher? He would be worth the BIG BUCKS!