Buffalo Muslim beheads wife

UBinVA

http://www.buffalonews.com/437/story/578644.html

Is this the more positive light we can expect from these barbarians?

From the article:

"Muzzammil Hassan is the founder and chief executive officer of Bridges TV, which he launched in 2004, amid hopes that it would help portray Muslims in a more positive light."

Europe and this country better be prepared for a major push towards these religious laws under the cover of racism by these people. The U.N. is pushing this agenda with the "Durban II Review Conference" and the Obama admin is falling for it.

Other info on Iraq and Shria law on the upswing.

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/2897

And to think that our troops put panties on some prisoners heads and we are the ones called barbarians and criticized around the world. Maybe we should have just decapitated them and everything would have been alright.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the article:

"Muzzammil Hassan is the founder and chief executive officer of Bridges TV, which he launched in 2004, amid hopes that it would help portray Muslims in a more positive light."

Europe and this country better be prepared for a major push towards these religious laws under the cover of racism by these people. The U.N. is pushing this agenda with the "Durban II Review Conference" and the Obama admin is falling for it.

And to think that our troops put panties on some prisoners heads and we are the ones called barbarians and criticized around the world. Maybe we should have just decapitated them and everything would have been alright.

What does the man's religion have anything to do with this? Christians, Jewish people, Hindus...men of those faiths have killed their wives too.

I posted this on Off the Wall when it was first reported. Said it would be huge news if not for the plane crash. Saw it on Michelle Malkin's blog yesterday and then all over Fox News today.

Just found out he owned and managed the 7-11 in the village of OP where I grew up...I thought that was a joke at first but looked it up.

What does the man's religion have anything to do with this? Christians, Jewish people, Hindus...men of those faiths have killed their wives too.

Killing wives...sure.

Killing your wife saying God and your religion said it was ok? No...

Killing wives...sure.

Well I googled a bit, couldn't find a "god told me to kill me wife" link.

I found a "god told me to kill my son one though"

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2009/02/12/Dad...71281234475937/

and a pastor in training with a "god told me to kill my daughter"

http://trailerpark.blog.ca/2008/01/22/donn...o_kill~3613340/

.. ;)

From the article:

Actually, beheading your wife is against Sharia law...

...he says, as though it's going to make a difference. ;)

The larger story in this tragedy is that another woman was murdered by her husband despite having a (useless) order of protection out against him. This woman had the courage to come forward and let someone know she was being abused, went to the authorities, and IMO, the authorities once again let the victim down. The majority of women in violent relationships never come forward, and in these economic times even less will because they have no where to go. That this woman did seek out a remedy for her situation, yet still ended up dead, is disheartening and will sadly deter others from coming forward.

Killing wives...sure.

So you really believe that has never happened to a Christian wife? :rolleyes:

Are you familiar with the John List case?

In the book "Under the Banner of Heaven" there a couple of examples of guys killing family members because God told them to.

Nutjobs exist in every religion. IMO, because you have to be a nutjob to believe your religion is the only true religion and that nobody of your faith would ever do anything so hideous.

Thats right....deny, deny, deny.

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/behead1.jpg

And a guy holding a sign saying behead those who insult Islam has anything to do with him killing him his wife how? ;)

So you really believe that has never happened to a Christian wife? :blink:

Are you familiar with the John List case?

In the book "Under the Banner of Heaven" there a couple of examples of guys killing family members because God told them to.

Nutjobs exist in every religion. IMO, because you have to be a nutjob to believe your religion is the only true religion and that nobody of your faith would ever do anything so hideous.

And a guy holding a sign saying behead those who insult Islam has anything to do with him killing him his wife how? :censored:

Nobody ever said that violence and atrocities in the name of religion is exclusive to Islam. So Im curious why liberals assume those who are concerned about this issue always use the "but other religions are violent, too" line of reasoning to excuse this type of behavior. Its akin to someone in a flooded town saying how bad their situation is and someone sniping back "yeah, but the a town 500 miles away flooded once too. Back in 1971." What does that have to do with whats going on now? Here?

And funny how one case of someone committing an "abuse" in a prison is easily taken as an indictment of the whole institution when it fit your needs. But case after case after case.....Story after story after story of events like these taking place and you tacitly choose to bury your head in the sand about it and give that old line of sh-- "everyone does it."

The larger story in this tragedy is that another woman was murdered by her husband despite having a (useless) order of protection out against him. This woman had the courage to come forward and let someone know she was being abused, went to the authorities, and IMO, the authorities once again let the victim down. The majority of women in violent relationships never come forward, and in these economic times even less will because they have no where to go. That this woman did seek out a remedy for her situation, yet still ended up dead, is disheartening and will sadly deter others from coming forward.

Thank you. That is EXACTLY the point. To blame this on a religious affiliation is just plain stupid, bigoted and narrow-minded. This is a problem that transcends religion, race, economic status, nationality, ethnicity. It can even, in fact, transcend gender ... but I am sure the statistics will bear out that more women are the majority of the victims in domestic violence situations.

Thank you. That is EXACTLY the point. To blame this on a religious affiliation is just plain stupid, bigoted and narrow-minded. This is a problem that transcends religion, race, economic status, nationality, ethnicity. It can even, in fact, transcend gender ... but I am sure the statistics will bear out that more women are the majority of the victims in domestic violence situations.

If asking why muslim women rape VICTIMS endure stoning and getting their labias removed by a dull knife...if muslim women getting burned by acid for GOING TO SCHOOL makes me a "bigot", the !@#$ yeah....Im a bigot.

WHY ARE LIBERALS AND WOMEN"S RIGHTS GROUPS TURNING A BLIND EYE TO THE ISSUE OF MUSLIM WOMEN'S RIGHTS?

Killing wives...sure.

Nobody ever said that violence and atrocities in the name of religion is exclusive to Islam. So Im curious why liberals assume those who are concerned about this issue always use the "but other religions are violent, too" line of reasoning to excuse this type of behavior. Its akin to someone in a flooded town saying how bad their situation is and someone sniping back "yeah, but the a town 500 miles away flooded once too. Back in 1971." What does that have to do with whats going on now? Here?

And funny how one case of someone committing an "abuse" in a prison is easily taken as an indictment of the whole institution when it fit your needs. But case after case after case.....Story after story after story of events like these taking place and you tacitly choose to bury your head in the sand about it and give that old line of sh-- "everyone does it."

BillsNYC posted that Christians don't kill their wives because God told them to.

The "But other religions are violent too" argument isn't used to excuse anything. It's to point out to dimwits who think their religion is so superior that it's not. I don't see anyone in this thread excusing anything. I do see people saying that Christians don't kill their wives because they think God told them to and other insinuations that Christianity is far superior to Islam and less violent. Less violent now, maybe, but certainly not through history.

From the article:

No wonder I'm a isolationist. Entire world is fvcked up. More so the mid east. Why do we even fvck with them?

If asking why muslim women rape VICTIMS endure stoning and getting their labias removed by a dull knife...if muslim women getting burned by acid for GOING TO SCHOOL makes me a "bigot", the !@#$ yeah....Im a bigot.

WHY ARE LIBERALS AND WOMEN"S RIGHTS GROUPS TURNING A BLIND EYE TO THE ISSUE OF MUSLIM WOMEN'S RIGHTS?

Its not part of the big picture.

<blzrul>

Link

BillsNYC posted that Christians don't kill their wives because God told them to.

The "But other religions are violent too" argument isn't used to excuse anything. It's to point out to dimwits who think their religion is so superior that it's not. I don't see anyone in this thread excusing anything. I do see people saying that Christians don't kill their wives because they think God told them to and other insinuations that Christianity is far superior to Islam and less violent. Less violent now, maybe, but certainly not through history.

So past history excuses current behavior.

So past history excuses current behavior.

Did you read the :censored: ing post!!!! :blink:

Here's the part you missed, didn't read or ignored.

The "But other religions are violent too" argument isn't used to excuse anything. It's to point out to dimwits who think their religion is so superior that it's not. I don't see anyone in this thread excusing anything.

Get it now.