Buffalo Muslim beheads wife

UBinVA

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, that stuff is not exclusive to foreigners. There are PLENTY of inconsiderate neighbors from right here in the US. And as for the not speaking English thing, it sounds to me like you don't really want to be spending much time with them in the first place, so it shouldn't bother you.

The problem is that around here, I can't get AWAY from them.

Again and again we see a complete fail by the liberals to make a credible argument in defense of the way women are treated in islam. Scrambling and rambling behind the "few bad apples" argument, or trying to point out text from other religions you find objectionable, is the domain of the defeated.

I don't see anyone defending how women are treated in Islamic countries. I see people correcting the few of you who don't see this (the story in the OP) as a domestic violence issue. Women are treated horribly in countries in every continent on the planet regardless of religious persuasion. No one is defending that. In fact, many are saying quite the opposite and that we need to condemn how women are treated inside this country's borders and elsewhere. This woman was murdered not because her husband was a Muslim. She was murdered because she was trying to get a divorce from him. As others have pointed out, it happens nearly every day in the United States. In fact, if I was to entertain the stupidity of your argument for a minute, I'd be willing to bet that of the total number of wives or girlfriends murdered by their husbands or boyfriends in the United States, you'd find that the majority of the men aren't Muslim. I'm not going to look up the religious persuasions of the domestic batterers or domestic murderers in the US because it's a stupid supposition on your part. But if you feel so inclined to try and prove you have a point, go for it.

I don't see anyone defending how women are treated in Islamic countries. I see people correcting the few of you who don't see this (the story in the OP) as a domestic violence issue. Women are treated horribly in countries in every continent on the planet regardless of religious persuasion. No one is defending that. In fact, many are saying quite the opposite and that we need to condemn how women are treated inside this country's borders and elsewhere. This woman was murdered not because her husband was a Muslim. She was murdered because she was trying to get a divorce from him. As others have pointed out, it happens nearly every day in the United States. In fact, if I was entertain the stupidity of your argument for a minute, I'd be willing to bet that of the total number of wives or girlfriends murdered by their husbands or boyfriends in the United States, you'd find that the majority of the men aren't Muslim. I'm not going to look up the religious persuasions of the domestic batterers or domestic murderers in the US because it's a stupid supposition on your part. But if you feel so inclined to try and prove you have a point, go for it.

Friggin' raghead-lover.

Damn Muslims are brainwashing our women, now. Kill 'em all.

Or, if you prefer: This wouldn't have happened if Obama wasn't in the White House.

Well, ya gotta wait first. There was no photo. This woman might possibly be black. Since she has two first names that might not be the case but...ooops wrong thread.