Buffalo Muslim beheads wife

UBinVA

Very well, how many Buffalonian Christians have beheaded their wives for dishonoring Christianity?

How many Muslims do you know that have...............How many Muslims do you even know?

Stupidity regarding Muslims in this country is right up their with the Salem witch trials.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very well, how many Buffalonian Christians have beheaded their wives for dishonoring Christianity?

How many midwestern Christian mothers have murdered their own children because God told them to or because they were possessed by the devil?

How many hardcore Christian freaks have withheld treatment from their own children and allowed them to die of various ailments because of their !@#$ed up beliefs?

It's all bullschit anyway. Nothing good ever comes of religion, the direct cause of most of the war and suffering in the world today. People NEED to believe - it's really as simple as that. Whether your particular flavor started 2,000 or 10,000 years ago doesn't really matter. Whether your religion causes fewer atrocities than another doesn't make it any more valid. It's all crap and the world would be better off with more rational people and fewer religious nuts.

It's all bullschit anyway. Nothing good ever comes of religion, the direct cause of most of the war and suffering in the world today. People NEED to believe - it's really as simple as that. Whether your particular flavor started 2,000 or 10,000 years ago doesn't really matter. Whether your religion causes fewer atrocities than another doesn't make it any more valid. It's all crap and the world would be better off with more rational people and fewer religious nuts.

...so sayeth the rabidly irrational Democrat. :doh:

...so sayeth the rabidly irrational Democrat. :doh:

Maybe I fill my evolutionary need to believe in other ways.

Football.

Hockey.

LIBERAL Politics.

**EDIT** Transmission of power over long distances **/EDIT**

It's all the same thing really. You've got yours too if you think about it.

Actually I got both of your points, and your reasoning is moron and sophmoric. Showing others that make mistakes don't change the issue at hand. Your attempt at playing the hypocrisy line is commensurate with a meaningless argument.

Once again you seem to believe using big words makes you smart. It doesn't.

yawn.......so now how they murder their victim is now a factor......what if we focused on the word in the suject line BEFORE Muslim and started stereotyping Buffalonians the way we stereotype Muslims.......bet you'd get all wrinkled over that......

Nice post. :doh:

How many Muslims do you know that have...............How many Muslims do you even know?

Stupidity regarding Muslims in this country is right up their with the Salem witch trials.

Very, very true. I have some Muslim friends and the reining American stereotype is so stupid.

Agreed. :)

It would also be acceptable to just keep your religion to yourself.

Excerpt from American Institute on Domestic Violence (link)

The Human Factor

85-95% of all domestic violence victims are female.

Over 500,00 women are stalked by an intimate partner each year.

5.3 million women are abused each year.

1,232 women are killed each year by an intimate partner.

Domestic violence is the leading cause of injury to women.

Women are more likely to be attacked by someone they know rather than by a strange

And perhaps more recent statistics:

Some quick facts on domestic violence in America show disturbing trends:

* Domestic violence is the leading cause of injury to women between the ages of 15 and 44 in the United States; more than car accidents, muggings, and rapes - combined, according to a 1992 staff report for the Senate Judiciary Committee.

* One woman is beaten by her husband or partner every 15 seconds in the United States, the FBI reports.

* Every 21 days, a woman is killed by domestic violence in America.

* More than a third of U.S. adults have witnessed a man beating his wife or girlfriend, and that 14 percent of women report that they have experienced violence from a husband or boyfriend, the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) found in a national survey.

...this sort of wicked domestic violence is not limited to any religious or ethnic group. Last Christmas Eve, Bruce Pardo of Montrose, California shocked our collective consciousness when he dressed up as Santa Claus and killed 9 people at his in-laws’ house, shooting an 8-year-old girl in the face before taking his own life. Police said Pardo had no criminal record or history of violence, and neighbors knew him as “a friendly man” who regularly attended his local Catholic church and always volunteered as an usher at the 5.30pm Sunday service - the Children’s Mass.

-----------

And didn't I just see a husband was arrested in Buffalo today for stabbing his wife to death? What the freak is the MATTER with you people in Buffalo? Perhaps we ought to just build a big wall around Erie County and let you kill each other off.

Now, doesn't that sound STUPID? :doh:

Wingnuts Hyperventalate

Uh, you spelled something wrong.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/14/world/mi...4iraq.html?_r=1

BAGHDAD — A suicide bomber hiding explosives under her garments killed 35 Shiite pilgrims south of Baghdad on Friday who were walking in an annual procession to the holy city of Karbala that has often been a target of extremists. Many of the dead were women and children.

-Not only are Muslims decapitating each other, they blow each other up. Women and children on their way to pray.-

The Human Factor

Women are more likely to be attacked by someone they know rather than by a strange

* Domestic violence is the leading cause of injury to women between the ages of 15 and 44 in the United States; more than car accidents, muggings, and rapes - combined, according to a 1992 staff report for the Senate Judiciary Committee.

* One woman is beaten by her husband or partner every 15 seconds in the United States, the FBI reports.

* More than a third of U.S. adults have witnessed a man beating his wife or girlfriend, and that 14 percent of women report that they have experienced violence from a husband or boyfriend, the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) found in a national survey.

...this sort of wicked domestic violence is not limited to any religious or ethnic group. Last Christmas Eve, Bruce Pardo of Montrose, California shocked our collective consciousness when he dressed up as Santa Claus and killed 9 people at his in-laws’ house, shooting an 8-year-old girl in the face before taking his own life. Police said Pardo had no criminal record or history of violence, and neighbors knew him as “a friendly man” who regularly attended his local Catholic church and always volunteered as an usher at the 5.30pm Sunday service - the Children’s Mass.

-----------

And didn't I just see a husband was arrested in Buffalo today for stabbing his wife to death? What the freak is the MATTER with you people in Buffalo? Perhaps we ought to just build a big wall around Erie County and let you kill each other off.

Now, doesn't that sound STUPID? :lol:

I don't believe you have ever writen any thing that didn't

Many good things come out of religion. Faith can help one through tough times and it helps to comfort when the end is near.

The problem is that once one commits that first act of intolerance and expects everything to be slanted towards their religion, it can truly make a mess.

We hate them, they hate us........both sides have the same thoughts and feelings towards the other- one side needs to step up and stop the circle of violence- but doing that takes guts. Thats why people like Ghandi and Dr. Martin Luther King were the heroes that they were

The Human Factor

-----------

Now, doesn't that sound STUPID? :lol:

I don't believe it. Once every 21 days? I have a very hard time believing only 18 women die from domestic violence every year.

As many as Nazis I know. So.because I don't know any, I can't have a opinion? What in the world is behind this liberal Muslim support?

I don't support Muslims, nor do I support Christians or Jews. I support human beings- many of which are not deserving of it. At it is neither liberal nor conservative.

By the way- the story about the Nazis that helped people to escape from concentration camps- it is true. The world isn't as black and white as you would believe.

If I told you I was muslim, would it make you think any less of me?

Hey simon, nice move. Pusssy. :w00t:

There are several reasons we make it a point to keep politics off the rest of the boards.

You are one of them. :lol:

I support human beings- many of which are not deserving of it.

Why on Earth would you support undeserving knuckleheads? :lol: