Sabres win 10-2 vs Edmonton

EndZoneCrew

I think the best stat of the game was that the Sabres won 10-2 and Dan Paille was a -1 :(

What makes that even worse, is Paille had one of the ten goals!

Anyways, good start to this road trip. Best thing about having the game at hand so early on, some of the young defense men got a little more playing time than they might have otherwise.

I think the best stat of the game was that the Sabres won 10-2 and Dan Paille was a -1 :(

:rolleyes:

I thought it was a typo on Sporstcenter this a.m.

Not tryin' to be a Negative Nancy but inconsistancy has been the one constant for them this year.

Win tonight (in Calgary I think) and we may be on to something here.

Go Buffalo!

Paille didn't score. In fact, I'm not sure Paille ever touched the puck.

I believe the goals were scored by Stafford, Paetsch, Roy, Hecht, Connolly, Vanek, Spacek, Stafford, Stafford, and Connolly.

Great games by our two top lines. Stafford, Connolly, and Vanek were amazing while Roy, Hecht, and Pominville were just slightly less amazing.

Anyways, good start to this road trip. Best thing about having the game at hand so early on, some of the young defense men got a little more playing time than they might have otherwise.

No he didn't.

The entire 4th line had almost no ice time last night, so that Paille -1 really isn't that much of a head scratcher. The big guns were producing all game and Lindy kept sending them out there. Mair's injury also hurt their ice time.

:thumbsup:

I thought it was a typo on Sporstcenter this a.m.

Not tryin' to be a Negative Nancy but inconsistancy has been the one constant for them this year.

Win tonight (in Calgary I think) and we may be on to something here.

Go Buffalo!

Score ten one night...score one the next five. A familiar pattern?

PTR

No he didn't.

Sorry about that...for some reason, I thought he got one of the first period goals. I got the time for the game wrong (friggin' Central Time Zone) and when I turned it on, the Sabres were up 3-0...I thought Paille got the third goal...

Sabres lose 5-2 in Calgary tonight. Too bad they didn't save a few goals from Wednesday.

PTR

Pretty typical for back to back games for any team. Especially when you play a team like Calgary. Really tough team to play at the best of times.