Academy Award Nominations Announced

KD in CA

I really think the only criteria for these things are, at least for the actor/actress categories:

1. Be a screaming liberal

2. The movie must be about a "protected" class (gay, black, etc.)

3. Die

I mean...lets be !@#$ing honest. If Ledger lived and Milk was about.....milk and we'd see kevin James and Mall Cop up for Oscars.

Wow. What a strange list. Benjiman Button is no best picture of the year. Probably Milk or Nixon deal will win. Hollywood likes stuff like that. Oh well. I never watch the Oscars anyway just for this reason. Too much politics.

Sentor Diane Feinstein , who's office was between the Mayor's and Milk's said the the movie ws a bunch of crap. She said the movie makes it look like Dan White shot them because he hated gays. In actuality, White and Milk were friends and ate lunch together almost every day. White had lost his Board of Supervisor's job and wanted his old position in the Fire Department back. He found out hat milk and Moscone were blocked. That's when he killed both. Feinstein was the first to find Milk and the mayor. She said that she saw Ryan passing her office door in betwen the killings.

Another ho hum year of what the hell was that movie, Last time I went to the movies was to see Charlie Wilson's War in 2007.

Sentor Diane Feinstein , who's office was between the Mayor's and Milk's said the the movie ws a bunch of crap. She said the movie makes it look like Dan White shot them because he hated gays. In actuality, White and Milk were friends and ate lunch together almost every day. White had lost his Board of Supervisor's job and wanted his old position in the Fire Department back. He found out hat milk and Moscone were blocked. That's when he killed both. Feinstein was the first to find Milk and the mayor. She said that she saw Ryan passing her office door in betwen the killings.

Another ho hum year of what the hell was that movie, Last time I went to the movies was to see Charlie Wilson's War in 2007.

Interesting. Although, I saw it and didnt think the movie made it seem like he did it because he didn't like gays, and it showed them being friends or very friendly over and over. I'm sure they took a lot of liberties in the story.

It's nice that you know it was a ho hum year in movies in a year that you havent seen one.

I really think the only criteria for these things are, at least for the actor/actress categories:

1. Be a screaming liberal

2. The movie must be about a "protected" class (gay, black, etc.)

3. Die

I mean...lets be !@#$ing honest. If Ledger lived and Milk was about.....milk and we'd see kevin James and Mall Cop up for Oscars.

You're seriously saying Ledger doesn't deserve a nomination? Did you watch the freakin' movie? If The Joker was considered the "lead part" (which it could have been, imo), then he'd be a runaway for Best Actor.

Wow. What a strange list. Benjiman Button is no best picture of the year. Probably Milk or Nixon deal will win. Hollywood likes stuff like that. Oh well. I never watch the Oscars anyway just for this reason. Too much politics.

I'm surprised Reservation Road is not on that list