So here we are... several weeks later...

ShipUPride

Normally it takes me a few weeks after our season ends for me to begin to believe that next year will be different.

But even now... I feel a sense of complete dismay that next year will likely be the same or even worse than this past year.

I sure hope Free Agency and the Draft change that...

Normally it takes me a few weeks after our season ends for me to begin to believe that next year will be different.

But even now... I feel a sense of complete dismay that next year will likely be the same or even worse than this past year.

Big names like Peppers and others are Free Agents and the Bills still haven't signed anyone. They are asleep at the switch again.

I had these same feelings last year. I had no delusions of granduer at all last year.

The Bills organization is in deperate need of change, from the top down.

Given the (on paper) tough schedule we have in front of us in 2009, I think it is entirely possible that this team could be MUCH better this year -- and still wind up with a losing record. With the sad recent state of this frnachise, I am satisfied with progression without even grandeurs of a playoff run.

The passive franchises sit back and wait around for then. If the Bills had a committment to winning they would sign Peppers now.

huh? So, if free agency starts at the end of February, how do you expect the Bills to sign Peppers. and besides, Peppers has already stated he wants to play in a 3-4.

Ownership has no commitment to winning, and even if they did, there is no evidence to suggest the Bills employ anyone who has the foggiest notion of how to go about putting a winning team together. They will pursue draft picks and free agency with the same blind squirrel methodology that they always use. 2009 will be more of the same.

hahahaha...lol...

Just when I think no one's gullible enough to bite...

crayonz +1

I only posted the :huh: because he posted this not once, but twice in an effort to keep the gibberish going...I know he did it to be a smart azz...I have been on here long enough to know better with a crayonz post...

The passive franchises sit back and wait around for then. If the Bills had a committment to winning they would sign Peppers now.

Looking ahead to next years schedule...For tie-breaking purposes, do you believe Carolina is a must lose game?