Who do you think will win the SB ?

Who do you think will win the SB ?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Superbowl winner

• Pittsburgh
    • Arizona

After 4 votes it's running 50/50. I think the Cardinals win it because it seems no defense rattles Warner and the Cardinals have a much better receiving corp. Fitzgerald has been amazing so far in the playoffs.

I think the Cardinals D is good enough to keep Pittsburgh out of the endzone pretty well.

I'm going with the Cardinals for the simple fact that I've personally believed that they would lose every game that they've played so far. I'm not going to doubt Warner, Fitz, Boldin, James, and that defense this time.

If their defense shows up, I think Arizona will pull off the upset. The Steelers are going to have a tough time moving the ball on the Cards and if Arizona jumps out to an early lead like they have the last two weeks, Pittsburgh could find themselves in trouble pretty early in this game, much as the Panthers and Eagles did. The Steeler coaching staff also has to worry about their players becoming overconfident and underestimating the Cards, much as the Patriots underestimated the Giants a year ago.

I chose Arizona because of the Gruden Factor. Gruden beat the Raiders because he had just come from the team and knew what they were going to do. Whisenhunt has been the Steelers OC for three years. I know they'll try and mix him up but I gotta believe that he'll know how to defend against them better than any other team.

I chose Arizona because of the Gruden Factor. Gruden beat the Raiders because he had just come from the team and knew what they were going to do. Whisenhunt has been the Steelers OC for three years. I know they'll try and mix him up but I gotta believe that he'll know how to defend against them better than any other team.

I agree...I think Wiz outcoaches Tomlin and AZ wins the game. AZ has more momentum right now, and at this point, how could anyone bet against Warner and Fitz? I know Pitts D is Elite, but AZ has got not one, but 3 WR's they gotta keep up with who have a QB that is great at getting rid of the ball under pressure and handles the Blitz very good in Warner. Pitts offense also looks inconsistent and the way the AZ D is playing I think they do ok in the SB and keep the Pitt O at bay. My prediction is a 24-17 AZ win.

So far I am 6-0 the last 2 weeks, and 9-1 overall during playoffs, so lets go for one more. (all my picks were on here too before game time).

I agree...I think Wiz outcoaches Tomlin and AZ wins the game. AZ has more momentum right now, and at this point, how could anyone bet against Warner and Fitz? I know Pitts D is Elite, but AZ has got not one, but 3 WR's they gotta keep up with who have a QB that is great at getting rid of the ball under pressure and handles the Blitz very good in Warner. Pitts offense also looks inconsistent and the way the AZ D is playing I think they do ok in the SB and keep the Pitt O at bay. My prediction is a 24-17 AZ win.

So far I am 6-0 the last 2 weeks, and 9-1 overall during playoffs, so lets go for one more. (all my picks were on here too before game time).

I agree.

I chose Pittsburgh because of their defense. The Cards D seems to have come into its own in the playoffs and the Steelers don't have a very reliable offense. However, I think the Pitts D just is too stacked and matches up well with the Cards' O. I expect the Steelers to plan heavily to shut down Fitz and hit Warner repeatedly. Notice that Warner looked much better in the first half before he started getting pressured (duh!). I trust LeBeau's D more than the Cards' offense and hence my choice.

But in all, this should be a good Superbowl.

Cards seem like 'destiny's team' this year. Plus I like that they were 9-7 reg. season, meaning they're not a whole lot better than the Bills- who were a missed FG and a ridiculous rollout away from the same record. <I know, that wouldn't have won our division..> My point is, it appears earning a playoff bye has become a curse and recent playoff history suggests that you need only be 'HOT' for a few weeks very late in the season.

This, more than any other NFL detail, continues to give me hope for the Bills.. :wallbash:

After 4 votes it's running 50/50. I think the Cardinals win it because it seems no defense rattles Warner and the Cardinals have a much better receiving corp. Fitzgerald has been amazing so far in the playoffs.

I think the Cardinals D is good enough to keep Pittsburgh out of the endzone pretty well.

What Steely said. :wallbash:

The Arizona Cardinals will win. The worst enemy for the Steelers is going to be the two week layoff where the media will be hyping them as the champs. They are clearly not as great as the media will make them out to be. The Cardinal coaching staff know the Steelers team inside and out. This will come down to who wins the Cardinal Offense vs Steelers defense battle and I think Warner and company will come out on top.

Guest dog14787
Pittsburgh in a laugher.

Pitt O > Arizona D

Pit D > Arizona O

Pitt Pressure/Sack Warner > Zona Pressure/Sack Roethlisberger

I'd really love to see Zona win, but this is the end of their Cinderella Season.

The Cards are hot or cold, if there hot its real hard to beat them, cold, then the Steelers crush the Cardinals.

I'm going to say the Cards go into the SB so scorching hot, they are on fire. :wallbash:

Arizona's defense has proven they can clamp down and the offense has proven it can score a lot of points against tough defenses. Tampa is neutral ground and I thought Ravens could have beaten Pittsburgh if not the weather. Arizona's HC has advantage knowing Pittsburgh very, very well.

I think the Steelers put the beatdown on the Cards pretty soundly... not a blowout in a Bills/Cowboys way, but more like a 34-17 kind of score. The Cards will keep within striking distance for the first three quarters or so, but in the end, it will be a lot like that Steelers/Seahawks SB a few years ago...this time, though, the Steelers don't get quite as much help from the officials.

I would like to see the Cards pull off the upset, but I just don't think it happens. The Steelers have had a brutal schedule this year, and came to play week in week out. They are really battle tested. I also happen to think, given two weeks, the Steelers will devise a way to put a lot of pressure on Warner... he doesn't look nearly as impressive with a pass rusher in his face, down after down. The Cards defense is pretty vulnerable as well...