Value of a seasoned QB able to react to blitz & pressure

Chuckknox

Why can't the Bills do this against their pressure??? Is it the O-cord or QB (or both?)

Why would you name the thread with "seasoned QB" in the title and then proceed to throw blame on an unseasoned QB? Maybe Trent needs a little more seasoning and then he can be a "seasoned QB who is able to react to blitz & pressure" no?

I actually paid attention to the pregame interview with Warner just before kickoff.

With a stoic look on his face he said the most important thing is to stay calm and collected.

He has been doing just that and I have been in awe of his composure.

He showed that team how to win. Its a nice situation with those WR's, but his experience/level headedness makes this team cohesive.

Its everything! owner, front office, coaches, players........they all pretty much suck! I watch these playoffs teams and my friends.....hate to say this but.....the Bills are far far far far far away from being that good. Buffalo has ZERO players that are as good as the guys on these playoffs teams......

Its everything! owner, front office, coaches, players........they all pretty much suck! I watch these playoffs teams and my friends.....hate to say this but.....the Bills are far far far far far away from being that good. Buffalo has ZERO players that are as good as the guys on these playoffs teams......

i think the title of the thread should be "the value of a talented qb who isn't hurt all the time to be able to react to the blitz"

comparing a 2nd year player who just completed his first full season this year to a 37 year old QB who has played on crappy offenses in the world league and arena league, and great offenses which went to the Super Bowl...

of course that would make a difference.

Which is what he had in St Louis too. In NY, he looked pedestrian.

His QB rating in NY was not bad and he was 5-3 before the pressure to start Eli got to them...I wouldnt call his time there a bust. In fact, if they keep Warner at QB that year they might have made the playoffs, but there was so much pressure to start Eli after all they gave up to get him, they went with youth instead and it wasnt because Warner was playing that bad. In fact, it was highly unpopular move by most analysts and viewed at the time as a mistake.