So Arizona is playing with their hair on fire...

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This TD aside, I think the eagles should have presented a more balanced attack to the Cardinals instead of depending on McNabb's arm.

That's what Im thinking. It's pass, pass, then run Westbrook as an after thought.

AZ needs a scoring drive.

watching them makes me hate Ralph Wilson even more. That franchise went from the dumps to being a good team. They have people within the organization who are willing to do what it takes to win football games.

Buffalo is far from being a good team or even a good organization at that.....

Oh come on....

you realize that the Cards are a team that has made the playoffs what, twice, since they moved to Arizona 20 years ago?

They had a good year this year. Good for them. Why everything must be turned into another wave of Bills fan self-hatred is beyond me.

Besides, the Cards are right now playing as though they remember how bad they suck... ;-)

Go for it on 4th and inches in the 4th Quarter?

Dick doesn't have the balls to do what Wisenhunt just did

DJ would totally make the call to go for it. However, they'd completely telegraph the play call and lose 5 yards with a sack.

This turned into one helluva game! I still want the Iggles to pull it out, but I have tons of respect for the Cards effort.

This turned into one helluva game! I still want the Iggles to pull it out, but I have tons of respect for the Cards effort.

Definitely a good game. I can handle either team winning at this point; they're both earning it.

Yeah...this one is definitely going down to the wire...AZ gets in so Philly needs a TD...helluva game.

Wow. So here it is. The Eagles get one drive to tie it. How bad is that missed extra point now!