So Arizona is playing with their hair on fire...

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely a good game. I can handle either team winning at this point; they're both earning it.

No doubt. I just hope the team that wins shows up in the SB...IMO, the biggest positive stemming from parity league wide has been better SBs. I don't expect them to top last year's, but I want a good game nonetheless.

I had no interest in DeSean Jackson last April, but this kid is a player. Seems like he's got punk potential for sure, but he's a playmaker.

I had no interest in DeSean Jackson last April, but this kid is a player. Seems like he's got punk potential for sure, but he's a playmaker.

I was just thinking... why he wasn't considered more for Rookie of the Year. The guy is all over the place.

I was just thinking... why he wasn't considered more for Rookie of the Year. The guy is all over the place.

Might be because of his rep (?) Supposedly he's a cocky bastard, but the proof is in the pudding. I am fundamentally opposed to signing criminals just because they can play the game, but I don't mind someone who runs his mouth if he can back it up. Nothing wrong with thinking you're the sh-- if you, in fact, ARE the sh--.

Because there were so many strong rookie performances this year...Chris Johnson, Forte, and of Ryan just to name a few...pretty good year for rookies...

Wow. Never thought I'd see the Arizona Cardinals -- the Arizona freakin' Cardinals -- in the Super Bowl.

I will be rooting for them in the Super Bowl, because I hate both the Steelers and the Ravens, for obvious reasons.

Wow. Never thought I'd see the Arizona Cardinals -- the Arizona freakin' Cardinals -- in the Super Bowl.

I will be rooting for them in the Super Bowl, because I hate both the Steelers and the Ravens, for obvious reasons.

lol, yep, I guess that's one less team we have to use as our "it could be worse...we could be the [insert team]" example for when we're feeling down about the Bills.

Wow - just think back when Edge left for Arizona - they sucked so bad and people thought he was insane - now he's going to the SB with them - unbelievable.

I think Fitzgerald may just be my favortite player in the NFL now....