Interesting 1 Round Mock Draft......

Smith seems more suited to play LOT than on the other side. I guess if the Bills were planning on trading Peters, they could give it a shot.

This organization has been running in circles for years now. Milloy for Whitner. Fletcher for Posluszny. Clements for McKelvin. McGahee for Lynch. Peters for J. Smith is very possible.

Smith seems more suited to play LOT than on the other side. I guess if the Bills were planning on trading Peters, they could give it a shot.

This organization has been running in circles for years now. Milloy for Whitner. Fletcher for Posluszny. Clements for McKelvin. McGahee for Lynch. Peters for J. Smith is very possible.

Yeah, but lynch is much better than McGahee.

McKelvin will be better than Clements for sure.

And I guarantee Smith will be better than Peters.

It would have been nice to have both Fletch and Poz.

You must have sources that tell you about Jason Smith. That's all I've got, because I'm sure you haven't watched much Baylor football this season. Let me get this straight: You're saying a guy who hasn't played in any college all-star games, went to the combine, or had an individual workout is better than a guy who's played the position for 2.5 NFL seasons.

That's quality analysis right there.

The only OT in this draft who IMO has more potential upside than Peters is the Alabama tackle Andre Smith. He already weighs as much as Peters and all of the other OT's would have to gain a lot of weight to be able to match Peters power, but would lose mobility. Peters never had to worry about weight and athletic abilty. He always had the "total package" when it came to those two traits.

who cares anymore.........these playoff games have me really pissed off about the Bills. You see these teams winning, players and most of all the fans are happy.....makes me sick as hell seeing it, knowing who our owner is makes it much worse....seriously I dont care about the draft anymore, I honestly dont know if I care about the Bills anymore.

Watching the F-ing Cardinals go to the SB.......I mean.....wow......The Cardinals......Congrats to them and their fans.

Clements plus a first round pick used on a need instead of a replacement is better than McKelvin-GUARANTEED

MaGahee plus a first round pick used on a need instead of a replacement is better than Lynch-GUARANTEED

Peters plus a first round pick used on a need instead of a replacement is better than Smith-GUARANTEED

although I wouldn't mind having Peters and Smith

It has us selecting an Offensive Tackle!

I would consider this a 1% possibility, and that is being an optimist.

I've been meaning to ask you Bill.......do you want us to re-sign Peters(for top dollar)?

Personally I think that re-signing him is the wisest move by far.

If we do re-sign him......would you feel that drafting a RT at #11 would be wise? I guess this comes back to how effective Walker can be. When not asked to do things unsuited to his abilities, I was under the impression that he can be a solid RT.

I feel DE, OC, TE & OLB(if we don't re-sign Crowell) are far more important at this point.....but again, it comes back to the level of play we could hope to get out of Walker.