I want some Snot Dripping, Deranged, Criminal Thugs

I'm tired of us going after the high character guys... Give me some nasty SOB's with a serious mean streak that can actually make other teams scared to play us! I don't care if they party all night and slap some women around! We need players not choir boys with a high motor. Give me some guys who want to bury the competition. Give me some maniacs that are out for blood on Sundays! Rap Sheets a must!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm tired of us going after the high character guys... Give me some nasty SOB's with a serious mean streak that can actually make other teams scared to play us! I don't care if they party all night and slap some women around! We need players not choir boys with a high motor. Give me some guys who want to bury the competition. Give me some maniacs that are out for blood on Sundays! Rap Sheets a must!

Do you want Willis back?

Yea dude. Bring in T.O., Pac Man Jones, Chris Henry, Tank Johnson, Plexico Burress, and Michael Vick. For good measure bring back Cecil Collins and Alonzo Spellman. That way we could go 7-9 and be an embarassment ON AND OFF the field. :thumbsup:

I don't care if they party all night and slap some women around! We need players not choir boys with a high motor. Rap Sheets a must!

Forget the wifebeaters, they are too much of a coward. I personally prefer something along the lines of a gun toting drug trafficker, at least they are willing to take some risks and aren't afraid of their own shadows.

What's this got to do with the Bills needing a real GM and a new coach? Until then, the players don't matter.

What's this got to do with the Bills needing a real GM and a new coach? Until then, the players don't matter.

Not a bad idea, Lets hire a coach and a GM that skirt the LAW!

I say we build a team like the Mean Machine and have an open tryout at ATTICA for the short timers!

bernie madoff is too old

All I want to know is who were the biggest chokers to come out of Western New York, the 2008 Buffalo Bills or Kenneth Bianchi and Angelo Buono (Hillside Stranglers)?

The Hillside Stranglers came from Vallejo, CA I thought?

Never caught?

Bills were caught with no !@#$ing gameplan and no !@#$ing answer to anything the opposition spit at them. Pathetic.

Yea dude. Bring in T.O., Pac Man Jones, Chris Henry, Tank Johnson, Plexico Burress, and Michael Vick. For good measure bring back Cecil Collins and Alonzo Spellman. That way we could go 7-9 and be an embarassment ON AND OFF the field. :thumbsup:

Yea dude. All of those guys in your first sentence(im not too sure about vick?) have been in the playoffs more recently that the Bills. TO, Tank, and Plax have all been to the SB. But yeah, having these players always constitutes as team killing.

I want some Snot Dripping, Deranged, Criminal Thugs, on this team next year!

I want rustlers, cutthroats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperadoes, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, half-wits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswagglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass kickers, sh-- kickers and Methodists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah he's too soft, I want a real killer like Ray Lewis!

On a semi-serious note, Willis has largely shut up since he's been in Baltimore.

My theory is that Lewis and the boys put him in his place in the locker room week one.

(And on another note, Lewis' run in with the law appears to have ended his off-field antics, though you can never be sure. But he's definitely no Pacman. It's nice to think that some bad-asses actually grow up.)