I want some Snot Dripping, Deranged, Criminal Thugs

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care either way, as long as they can play. We've had both. The Juice was a wife beater but played marvelously. Same with Moulds. Marshawn has had trouble too, but is good. Bruce and his coke were OK.

Then there was St. Frank. Didn't seem that being squeaky clean hurt him too much.

I'm tired of us going after the high character guys... Give me some nasty SOB's with a serious mean streak that can actually make other teams scared to play us! I don't care if they party all night and slap some women around! We need players not choir boys with a high motor. Give me some guys who want to bury the competition. Give me some maniacs that are out for blood on Sundays! Rap Sheets a must!

no offense dude, but I couldn't disagree more. "I don't care if they party all night and slap some women around!" no thanks, I bring my kid to Bills games. Our team might be mediocre but at least the aren't criminals. Besides, look at the Raiders. A bunch of assclowns on that team and they are joke.

you dont have to be a "Criminal Thug", as you so eloquently put it, in order to be a nasty football player.

this threads a joke.

I agree, it's a joke that people take the words of someone trying to make a point on a message board in a literal fashion.

Give us a list of the criminal convictions for those two teams, please.

Couldn't find much as far as the Cowboys but I think they've done a good job staying out of trouble. As for the Bengals, not so much.... (from profootballtalk & larrybrownsports.com)

4/27/08: The Bengals draft DT Jason Shirley despite three pending misdemeanors — hit-and-run, driving under the influence, and driving with a blood-alcohol content of .08 percent or higher.

4/3/08: Bengals WR Chris Henry is arrested for assault and criminal damaging

Chris Henry (June 14th, ‘06) - providing alcohol to three underaged females, but did he score?

Chris Henry (Jan. 28th, ‘06) - possession of a concealed firearm, improper exhibition of firearm, aggravated assault with firearm, that’s a lot of firearm action

A.J. Nicholson (June 3rd, ‘06) - burglary, vandalism, grant theft, *bonus points for stealing electronics from a teammate, that’s not easy

Frostee Rucker (June 21st, ‘06) - vandalism, spousal battery, just don’t beat up that blackberry

Reggie McNeal (Dec. 3rd, ‘06) - resisting arrest and drug possession, always fun to catch the cops with an elbow to the chest

Eric Steinbach (Aug. 5th, ‘06) - boating under the influence, admit it, you didn’t even know that counted

A.J. Nicholson (May 18th, ‘06) - domestic violence, he restarted the streak after they had gone four months in between arrests

Chris Henry (June 3rd, ‘06) - DUI, 0.092, I’d blow that from a sip of Manischweitz

Odell Thurman (Sept. 25th, ‘06) - drunken driving, a 0.18, but he was more sober than Chris Henry or Reggie McNeal, so it’s all good

Deltha O’Neal (Dec. 9th, ‘06) - DWI, come on a 0.10 shouldn’t even count

Matthias Askew (July 22nd, ‘06) - disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, failure to comply with police officer’s order, obstructing justice, kinda boring

Chris Henry (Dec. 15 ‘05) - weed possession, just kids being kids

Quincy Wilson (June 17, ‘07) - disorderly conduct, kind of weak, but cool that the bride and groom were arrested too

I'm tired of us going after the high character guys... Give me some nasty SOB's with a serious mean streak that can actually make other teams scared to play us! I don't care if they party all night and slap some women around! We need players not choir boys with a high motor. Give me some guys who want to bury the competition. Give me some maniacs that are out for blood on Sundays! Rap Sheets a must!

I would have disagreed three years ago when I was being spoon fed the Marv-Jauron kool aid.

But after drinking Marv-Jauron Aid and having diarrhea and severe vomiting with suicidal tendencies for three seasons I've come to fully agree.

If a group of criminals will play harder and act more alive than these r-tards then I'm all for it.

Chris Kelsay honestly looks like an r-tard if you really look at him.

:wallbash::blink: