As Bills fans, I feel it is our duty to root for 'one of us'

Cornerville

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say go Cardinals. Speaking of being like us? How about fans that get their hopes up every year, year in and year out, only to be disappointed-sound familiar? How about up until two weeks ago, we were tied with them for the longest streak in the NFL without making the playoffs-We need to show our appreciation for them letting hold that distinction all to ourselves. How about Philadelphia just experienced a championship in baseball, Pittsburth had one just a couple years ago and the Ravens only 8 years ago. The Cardinals have gone longer than we have without a Championship-and that is pretty pathetic. Who knows Anquan Boldin has been upset over his contract for the last couple years now, maybe we can throw our 1st or 2nd round pick at them and bring "Q" to Buffalo. Go Cards!

I like rooting for the underdog. As a Bills fan, that's a neccessity I guess. This year I'll pick the Ravens. Eagles and Steelers will be favored, and I just can't get too excited about the Cardinals.

Why not? Most of their fans are bandwagon fans. When they struggled they weren't coming close to filling their stadium. And speaking of stadiums, their new domed stadium is for wimps. I lived in Phoenix for 5 years, working outside. If Buffalo and Pittsburgh teams (and fans) can weather the cold, they ought to be able to handle the heat (remember, it's a dry heat).

Go Ravens! Tough as nails defense, solid rookie QB. Sound running game. It all makes me jealous (except the Willis part).

Clearly, anyone rooting for Baltimore does not live here! This city is comprised of fair weather fans, that is all! Its amazing, how "lifetime ravens fans" keep coming out of the woodwork! Are you 12 years old? If not, there is no way you could be a life long ravens fan! And the minute the season is over, all the street lamps turn back to white from purple (not kidding) and you don't see anyone wearing any Ravens apparel the rest of the year. When I go home to Buffalo, I see people sporting Bills stuff at any time of year. Those are true fans!

Therefore, I just can't root for a team followed by wannabes.

Clearly, anyone rooting for Baltimore does not live here! This city is comprised of fair weather fans, that is all! Its amazing, how "lifetime ravens fans" keep coming out of the woodwork! Are you 12 years old? If not, there is no way you could be a life long ravens fan! And the minute the season is over, all the street lamps turn back to white from purple (not kidding) and you don't see anyone wearing any Ravens apparel the rest of the year. When I go home to Buffalo, I see people sporting Bills stuff at any time of year. Those are true fans!

Therefore, I just can't root for a team followed by wannabes.

When I go to Home Depot or Walmart down here ANY TIME of the year, chances are I will meet a fellow Bills fan because we are both wearing a Bills shirt or hat.

i cannot root for the ravens based on the fact of willis mcgahee playing there, ray lewis getting away with murder and that joe flacco has already been inducted into saint-hood

The Iggles are a fraud.

big ben was given the same treatment in his rookie year.

Go Ravens

Go Cardinals!! But it will be Pittsburgh in the Super Bowl. Kurt Warner and many of the players on the Cards team are simply the least annoying players in the league. Just look at all the douche bags I could name off on the rest of the teams left in the playoff race....

Go Cardinals!! But it will be Pittsburgh in the Super Bowl. Kurt Warner and many of the players on the Cards team are simply the least annoying players in the league. Just look at all the douche bags I could name off on the rest of the teams left in the playoff race....

I hope the Cadinals lose 100-0 and I never see them in the playoffs ago.....every time they make the playoffs, I have the worst luck