As Bills fans, I feel it is our duty to root for 'one of us'

Cornerville

I know what some of you are thinking...Eagles fans are scum...and I get that, EVERY fan base has those types of fans INCLUDING our own but let's analyze Philly for a second in comparison to Buffalo:

1. Passionate ravid fan base who lives and dies with every game and results: Check.

2. A franchise that is the recipient of every joke in the book from big, bad NY: Check.

3. Heavily intoxicated and crazy fans at the game who get unruly at a higher rate then most fans bases: Check.

Let's just get real here: I believe Buffalo fans hate Philadelphia Eagles fans so much because they are looking RIGHT in the mirror more often then not.

So having said that...I say GO EAGLES and maybe one day we will win it all!!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My hat is tossed into Philly's corner. It helps that I enjoy watching them play, and they have the exact kind of defense I would love for the Bills to play. As well as the dt I wanted the Bills to draft in the 06 draft. Play man to man coverage with an attacking defense, who doesn't play soft, but swarms to the ball and tries to knock your head off. All without what one would consider top tier talent. Some underrated players, but no major star. Outside save Samuel, and Dawkins with name recognition.

you gotta root for the Cards...Kurt Warner is 75 and making a run at the hall of fame if he goes/wins the super bowl ...larry fitz is a class act as is ken whisenthunt...plus there is something to like about a team that hasnt won a playoff game since 1949 and is now hosting the NFC championship

i cannot root for the ravens based on the fact of willis mcgahee playing there, ray lewis getting away with murder and that joe flacco has already been inducted into saint-hood

I don't like our old douchebag, Trash, but I like the Ravens. Yes, Ray-Ray should have spent a lot more time in jail, but we've all seen with O.J. & Robert Blake, that money can get you off on a murder trial.

I don't like our old douchebag, Trash, but I like the Ravens. Yes, Ray-Ray should have spent a lot more time in jail, but we've all seen with O.J. & Robert Blake, that money can get you off on a murder trial.

I'm all for Northeastern teams except for the Jets and Patriots

so go Steelers and Eagles in the superbowl!

I know what some of you are thinking...Eagles fans are scum...and I get that, EVERY fan base has those types of fans INCLUDING our own but let's analyze Philly for a second in comparison to Buffalo:

1. Passionate ravid fan base who lives and dies with every game and results: Check.

2. A franchise that is the recipient of every joke in the book from big, bad NY: Check.

3. Heavily intoxicated and crazy fans at the game who get unruly at a higher rate then most fans bases: Check.

Let's just get real here: I believe Buffalo fans hate Philadelphia Eagles fans so much because they are looking RIGHT in the mirror more often then not.

I am- I am rooting for Willis

How about three straight years of losses in the conference Championship game - they did win the fourth though so they aren't our identical twin maybe a fraternal one.

I would like to see Philly win it just because of D. McNabb

First he was benched this season, second because of all the flack he took over the "I didnt know about the overtime rule"

Third I think he and Brain Dawkins deserve it. They have paid their dues so to speak

So does andy Reid but he kills me with his playcalling at times.

Philly is this years giants, getting hott at the correct time

Its funny sometimes not the best team wins it all, its the hottest team in Dec, Jan that been winning it lately

Think it will be a Philly, Steelers SB and it would be a great game

But Arizona has a good shot if Warner doesnt have an Eli Manning game.