Bills Survivor

/dev/null

with 10 games left in this abysmal season its time to start thinking about who should not be here next year. so every week, lets vote a player or coach off the island. obviously once a player/coach is voted off, you can't vote for him again (sorry guys, can't vote bledsoe off every week)

So far the players chosen are on the offensive line. Gee this ought to send a message. THE LINE SUCKS.

92294[/snapback]

Nobody disputes this...it doesn't make Bledsoe a good QB just because the line sucks though. As for off the island, I would say Drew, but I wouldn't mind the guy here next year as a backup QB for Losman, though I'm not sure what his cap numbers are, so that would play a part in the decision. Mike Williams I'm still willing to give time to develop, at least as a guard.

The guy I'd vote off: Coy Wire. Waste of a roster space if ever there was one.

I hope everyone isn't so ignorant to believe that Moulds deserves to be gone next year. Until Willis blows up EM is the only threat on this offense.

Mr. Bledsoe you are the weakest link, buh bye.

92605[/snapback]

I've been watching this for 2 seasons...Moulds will no longer make a catch if he thinks there's a hit coming behind it. The man has turned into superwuss.

I've been watching this for 2 seasons...Moulds will  no longer make a catch if he thinks there's a hit coming behind it.  The man has turned into superwuss.

92661[/snapback]

Drew Bledsoe. Bye Gaylord Focker. Hopefully you retire Mr. Walleye vision.

Moulds

Dropsies, can't get separation, watch his routes when he's not the primary receiver, totally uninspired play and now a clubhouse cancer.

Sit his ass down. He's living on his rep.  Maybe a little pine time will wake him up.

92593[/snapback]

This is the single most moronic thing to ever be posted on this board...and that is saying quite a lot.

This is the single most moronic thing to ever be posted on this board...and that is saying quite a lot.

92750[/snapback]

It's a jaundiced eye with which you view Mr Moulds. Take the blinders off for a change and you see a receiver who has packed it in.

Moulds needs to sit. Some players believe their own press clippings and live in the past. Just as you do, Mr Moron.

It's a jaundiced eye with which you view Mr Moulds.  Take the blinders off for a change and you see a receiver who has packed it in.

Moulds needs to sit.  Some players believe their own press clippings and live in the past.  Just as you do, Mr Moron.

92851[/snapback]

Your entitled to your own opinions but can you honestly say a combination of Lee, Reed, and Aiken is better then Moulds, Lee, and Reed/Aiken? I just don't understand how you can say Moulds is such a slouch, their is no way on earth this team would be more productive if we benched him.

Remember the two incredible TD catches he had against the Jets and Cardinals? Or how about that absolute circus catch he had in the Baltimore game? Name one receiver on this team who can make those plays.

Let me also add that Moulds is in contention for another pro bowl appearance. In the AFC he is 9th in receptions, 11th in yards, and 5th in TD's, all that accomplished in one less game then many of the other WR's. Finally he is only a couple catches and about 50 yards from being top 5 in every category.

So please explain again why we should get rid of Moulds?

Your entitled to your own opinions but can you honestly say a combination of  Lee, Reed, and Aiken is better then Moulds, Lee, and Reed/Aiken? I just don't understand how you can say Moulds is such a slouch,  their is no way on earth this team would be more productive if we benched him.

Remember the two incredible TD catches he had against the Jets and Cardinals? Or how about that absolute circus catch he had in the Baltimore game? Name one receiver on this team who can make those plays. 

Let me also add that Moulds is in contention for another pro bowl appearance. In the AFC he is 9th in receptions, 11th in yards, and 5th in TD's, all that accomplished in one less game then many of the other WR's.  Finally he is only a couple catches and about 50 yards from being top 5 in every category. 

So please explain again why we should get rid of Moulds?

98200[/snapback]

Moulds has been one of the top receivers in the NFL this year. He's open on virtually every play, regardless of the coverage. He just needs to stop dropping the damn ball. Of course, if our QB could throw with consistant accuracy...

Moulds

Dropsies, can't get separation, watch his routes when he's not the primary receiver, totally uninspired play and now a clubhouse cancer.

Sit his ass down. He's living on his rep.  Maybe a little pine time will wake him up.

92593[/snapback]

It's painfull trying to holdback my beverage from spraying all over my monitor when reading this post.