A new year - A new hot for teacher

/dev/null

Ok, lets discuss this. What is too young for a guy to get his rocks off? Seducing young women is definitely wrong but with guys I believe it's a different story. I would have loved to do that with some of my teachers, Mrs. Perry, my typing teacher, one of the English teachers :unsure:

I guess 13 is too young but 14 or 15 you're getting close to ok in my book

McCallum and the boy had unprotected sex in the shower, on the kitchen floor and the living room floor on a green shag rug that was seized yesterday as a result of a search warrant, court documents say.

You go boy!!!!! If this kid wasn't into it he wouldn't have been there IMO. It's much tougher to rape a guy than a girl.

McCallum weaved her way into the boy’s life in late 2005, prosecutors said, when she became a tutor for his younger brother, let them stay at her house, emptied their backpacks after school, fed them dinner and gave them rides.

She sure did that one kid!! :doh:

Ok, lets discuss this. What is too young for a guy to get his rocks off? Seducing young women is definitely wrong but with guys I believe it's a different story.

I don't see the difference. Rape is one thing, obviously. But if it's consensual, why would the situations differ? You don't think teenage girls are horny and would love attention from an older guy?

Whether it's just from societies imprint or some other random reason, I've always thought of 17 has the age limit.

I don't see the difference. Rape is one thing, obviously. But if it's consensual, why would the situations differ? You don't think teenage girls are horny and would love attention from an older guy?

Whether it's just from societies imprint or some other random reason, I've always thought of 17 has the age limit.

you dont see the difference?? are you crazy?

no difference......how about size and strength?

I thought the assumption was both parties are willing participants? What does size and strength have to do with it?

If it's a 30 year old and a 15 year old, gender shouldn't matter. btw...I'd say the appropriate age is about 16. 13 is gross.

no difference......how about size and strength?

Physically speaking yes, however mentally and emotionally no. There are many kids of both genders that are mind!@#$ed because of being victims of statutory rape. As a teacher in GA, if I slept with anyone under 21 that is still in high school, my ass would be getting carted off to jail. Right now I am 24, and 20 is not that far away, but I know that no kid is worth me losing my job and going to jail.

I'll admit as a teacher at the high school level, it can be hard to differentiate professionalism from looking at an 18 year old senior in that way. However, I know better. That said anyone who looks at 13 year olds that way has some major issues.

Physically speaking yes, however mentally and emotionally no. There are many kids of both genders that are mind!@#$ed because of being victims of statutory rape. As a teacher in GA, if I slept with anyone under 21 that is still in high school, my ass would be getting carted off to jail. Right now I am 24, and 20 is not that far away, but I know that no kid is worth me losing my job and going to jail.

I'll admit as a teacher at the high school level, it can be hard to differentiate professionalism from looking at an 18 year old senior in that way. However, I know better. That said anyone who looks at 13 year olds that way has some major issues.

As a parent--would you rather have your 13 yr old son have sex with some 30 yr old hottie?? or would you rather have some 30 yr old guy having sex with your 13 year old daughter?

While both are very bad --I can guarantee everyone on planet earth would ..if they had to choose---choose the former.

Case closed. Lets not be overly subtle about this .

Ok, lets discuss this. What is too young for a guy to get his rocks off? Seducing young women is definitely wrong but with guys I believe it's a different story. I would have loved to do that with some of my teachers, Mrs. Perry, my typing teacher, one of the English teachers :lol:

I guess 13 is too young but 14 or 15 you're getting close to ok in my book

McCallum and the boy had unprotected sex in the shower, on the kitchen floor and the living room floor on a green shag rug that was seized yesterday as a result of a search warrant, court documents say.

You go boy!!!!! If this kid wasn't into it he wouldn't have been there IMO. It's much tougher to rape a guy than a girl.

McCallum weaved her way into the boy’s life in late 2005, prosecutors said, when she became a tutor for his younger brother, let them stay at her house, emptied their backpacks after school, fed them dinner and gave them rides.

She sure did that one kid!! :D

I'm glad you find this situation to be funny. :(

However let's discuss this, and I'll make it simple. If you are a teacher: YOU DO NOT HAVE SEX WITH YOUR STUDENTS!!!

Sorry for yelling, but this is disgusting. What I want to know is just how long has stuff like this been going on with women teachers? With all the incidents that have happened lately, I doubt that this is just a recent thing.

She sounds f'd in the head. Wonder what her husband is thinking right about now? I love how these women come to court in these sex scandal deals. Eye glasses, straight hair. Collared shirt with a sweater over it. Trying to look as un sexy as they can

There is a big difference in emotional stability as far as sex goes for boys and girls.

I'm glad you find this situation to be funny. :(

However let's discuss this, and I'll make it simple. If you are a teacher: YOU DO NOT HAVE SEX WITH YOUR STUDENTS!!!

Sorry for yelling, but this is disgusting. What I want to know is just how long has stuff like this been going on with women teachers? With all the incidents that have happened lately, I doubt that this is just a recent thing.

This is how women seduce kids. Guys go on the internet and try to get young girls and women try this stuff. In a case where a young guy gets devastated by an older woman it's not a good thing but in this case it's the woman who was emotionally hurt.

I just believe young guys and young girls handle these things much differently on an emotional level. JMO.

As a parent--would you rather have your 13 yr old son have sex with some 30 yr old hottie?? or would you rather have some 30 yr old guy having sex with your 13 year old daughter?

While both are very bad --I can guarantee everyone on planet earth would ..if they had to choose---choose the former.

Nope.

There is a big difference in emotional stability as far as sex goes for boys and girls.

Can't say I agree. Again, if we're talking forceful rape, that's one thing. But I don't agree there is a difference any other way. Only the stigma that society puts on each. Take that away, and it's exactly the same.

Well to be fair, the kid wasn't her student in this case... Not that it makes it any better.

So why is this different than what (allegedly) happened on the Neverland Ranch? Average 13 year old boy would be stronger than Mr. Jackson, no? So that means that wasn't a big deal, right?