Who do you like?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Philly at NY

• Philly +4
    • NY -4
  2. 2. Arizona at Carolina

• Arizona +9.5
    • Carolina -9.5

I got Philly riding their hot streak into the NFC Championship game atleast and probably the Super Bowl to rep the NFC. Philly 27 NY Giants 17. I think that Carolina's running game will pound the Cardinals. Look for Williams and Stewart to be up around 200 yards between the two. Carolina by a couple of TD's. Carolina 31 Arizona 17.

I got Philly riding their hot streak into the NFC Championship game atleast and probably the Super Bowl to rep the NFC. Philly 27 NY Giants 17. I think that Carolina's running game will pound the Cardinals. Look for Williams and Stewart to be up around 200 yards between the two. Carolina by a couple of TD's. Carolina 31 Arizona 17.

I like that Carolina score - I just don't see the Cardinals stopping Williams/Stewart, but they do have the passing game to come from behind, if necessary.

I don't know that Philly will win by 10, but I think they'll win a close one...something like 23-20. Their D is on fire right now.

I like Baltimore +3, Chargers +6, Carolina -9.5 and Philly +4. Baltimore's defense will carry them against Tennessee. I like the Chargers because they are hot and Roethlisberger is coming off a concussion. Carolina at home in a rout covers the 9.5 and Philly goes into NY and covers in a close divisional game.

What about the Ravens; can they take advantaged of all the Titans hobbled trenchmen?

Maybe I should add "Cha-Ching!!", like all the posters who claim to have won big money after games are played but never mentioned their bets beforehand.

Philly moneyline!

In your last post about AFC, I answered for all 4 games:

Balt

AZ

Philly

Pitt

I took all 4 considering the point spread and also said all 4 would actually win the game. So far I am 2-0 and looking like I could be 3-0 after this game. I bet them all, so yeay...