Bills Best QB Since Kelly

Best QB Since Kelly  

231 members have voted

1. 1. Who's been the best (of the worst)?

• Todd Collins
    • Billy Joe Hobert
    • Alex Van Pelt
    • Doug Flutie
    • Rob Johnson
    • Drew Bledsoe
    • JP Losman
    • Kelly Holcomb
    • Trent Edwards

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Bledsoe wins that game against the Steelers and we make the playoffs, our opinion of him would be much different. That was a very fun season.

Do you mean: "If the Bills win that game against the Steelers, and make the playoffs, our opinion of Bledsoe would be much different"?

Do you mean: "If the Bills win that game against the Steelers, and make the playoffs, our opinion of Bledsoe would be much different"?

Do you mean: "If the Bills win that game against the Steelers scrubs, and make the playoffs, our opinion of Bledsoe would be much different"?

Hey "The Dean", have you seen this? http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80dac42b

I love Bakay. Funny stuff.

Of course, he doesn't explain how the 4 SB losses relate to that curse. More specifically, he doesn't mention how that curse impacted the Bills loss in the playoffs the year previous to the Tenny game. That's when Flutie actually played (his only NFL Playoff appearance)...and fumbled in the red zone late in the 4th quarter. I wonder who cursed the Bills then?

Quite possibly. Or it may have been the following offseason, when he was done with football for good. I know who Lonnie Johnson is- he painted his finger nails and I've seen him at the Tudor Lounge hangin with Rueben. He sucked. Another good question would be, who would you take- Digiorgio in '07 or Posluszny in '08? My vote would be for Digiorgio.

Nope. That'd be Sheldon Jackson if I remember correctly.

that was an awful game to watch. cowher was trying to lose to his friend mularkey and we still couldn't beat their 2nd and 3rd stringers at home. and yes bledsoe did suck in that game. for all the talk about his great arm, he threw one lame duck after the other. not to say it was all on him -- defense stunk it up too as it couldn't defend the weak side run no matter how much steelers telegraphed it -- but any kind of half decent performance from bledsoe and we still win it.

I love Bakay. Funny stuff.

Of course, he doesn't explain how the 4 SB losses relate to that curse. More specifically, he doesn't mention how that curse impacted the Bills loss in the playoffs the year previous to the Tenny game. That's when Flutie actually played (his only NFL Playoff appearance)...and fumbled in the red zone late in the 4th quarter. I wonder who cursed the Bills then?

He got buried by the defensive end in a huge hit. I forget the DE's name (he was a journeyman high motor white guy that jauron would have loved.) I think that was the game when then Miami coach and mister class Jimmy Johnson stomped all over a box of Flutie Flakes, the proceeds of which went to autism charity research.

Best QB since Kelly? Bledsoe

Best Football Player that happened to play the QB position since Kelly? Flutie

Trent ain't too far behind where Bledsoe was either. This was not Bledsoe in his prime mind you.

The only legitimate starting NFL QB the Bills have had since Kelly was Bledsoe.

Immobile, one-dimensional, at-end-of-his-career, marble statue of a legitimate NFL QB. Legitimate because of his past accomplishments, perhaps. Another Favre scenario. After Buffalo, didn't he go to Dallas with Parcells and reek up Irvine?

He got buried by the defensive end in a huge hit. I forget the DE's name (he was a journeyman high motor white guy that jauron would have loved.) I think that was the game when then Miami coach and mister class Jimmy Johnson stomped all over a box of Flutie Flakes, the proceeds of which went to autism charity research.

Trace Armstrong (may infidels throw shoes at his children).

Without a doubt it was Flutie...

That was the most fun I had watching the Bills....since the K-Gun

The Tennessee game was his to lose not the surfer dikkhead's

Rob Johnson played well that game and led a terrific 4th qtr comeback against a good defense on the road that SHOULD have been the game winner. it's not his fault bills kick return coverage got chumped by the razzle dazzle lateral w/ no time remaining. as cocky as johnson was, it's unfair that he be labeled a loser in a game when his performance was stellar and should have gotten the win. benching flutie for johnson was a bold and correct move by li'l bum, allowing a return and not protecting the whole field wasn't