How did we lose Jim Leonhard ?

gsurdam

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim Leonhard would look nothing like how he looks in baltimore if he was still in buffalo.

He'd be playing for a team with no pass rush and in a system where he'd be expected to cover 1/3 to 1/2 of the field against all intermediate to deep routes for next-to-forever on each snap. It might be hard to find someone that would excel in that defense. :lol:

he only looks good because he is playing with Reed and Lewis

Nope - he's had a heck of a season himself. Lewis, Reed helps. sure. And their DL, and coaching.

I live in an AFC north town, I've seen the better part of 7 BAL games. He is playing well. And all season long.

He'd be playing for a team with no pass rush and in a system where he'd be expected to cover 1/3 to 1/2 of the field against all intermediate to deep routes for next-to-forever on each snap. It might be hard to find someone that would excel in that defense. :lol:

I liked Leonard and thought he had a few Picks for the Bills in 07 we should have kept him. If our D was more aggressive we may fond more good players on the team.

I always loved Jim Leonard. Didnt he lead our team in interceptions last year? I never figured out how he didnt play more. Seems to be jsut another case of the Bills coaching staff not being able to evaluate talent till it hits them in the face (F. Jackson). Hell even Coy Wire was a starting LB for Atlanta this year. Wait, dont we need help at LB and S....go figure.